Your THP Anniversary

Today marks my 3rd year here on THP, I did not remember that this thread existed but congratulations to the everyone I may have missed and thank you to Smallville for pointing me here. :party:

Congrats on the 3 years and all of your hard work on here DD!

Today marks my 3rd year here on THP, I did not remember that this thread existed but congratulations to the everyone I may have missed and thank you to Smallville for pointing me here. :party:
Congrats Randy, and really looking forward to meeting you in Nashville.

Congrats Randy and the forum is a better place because of you Mr. Deal of the Day :D :clapp:

Your THP Anniversary

Looks like I joined in October of 08, same as Smallie.

It has been a while though...

I'm getting too old to still be this dumb - DM

Today is my 5 year anniversary of being a member here at THP. :thumb: It's been many good times, some sad times, but after all is said and done, glad I'm still around at this milestone.

Today is my 5 year anniversary of being a member here at THP. :thumb: It's been many good times, some sad times, but after all is said and done, glad I'm still around at this milestone.
Congrats, Bill.

I am glad you are here, it wouldnt be THP without Ole Gray!

:alien::alien2::blob::banana::clapp:

That is a pretty darn special milestone Ole Gray.

Congrats OG!

Congrats Bill!

Congrats OG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome OG, congrats!

Congrats William Old.... That's your last name right? Hehe

Awesome OG!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Awesome. Congrats OG!

Congrats William Old.... That's your last name right? Hehe

haha they call me an old coot so maybe coot is my last name :D :confused2::cool:

Just realized today is my 1 year THP anniversary. Thank you to everyone on here for all that you do. I am going to go celebrate by doing some indoor Morgan Cup work

KG

Just Tapping Away

Congrats, flog!

Congrats to OG and flog, great milestones guys. OG is my brother from another, love you buddy and I am so happy to count you among my closest friends. flog is a super nice guy and is going to bring it at the MC, super solid game.

Just realized today is my 1 year THP anniversary. Thank you to everyone on here for all that you do. I am going to go celebrate by doing some indoor Morgan Cup work

KG

Just Tapping Away

Congrats flog! :clapp: You are going to kill it in the Morgan Cup buddy :golf2::thumb:

Congrats on the milestones guys!

Today is my 4 year THP anniversary, times they have a changed, and that's a hhjj.

My golf knowledge and game have both got better in my time here.

Thanks THP!

Anniversary....thank you!

Anniversary....thank you!

Just saw a few minutes ago that today is my 1 year anniversary of joining THP. I just want to thank you all who have made this such a fun experience and a great group to be a part of. I enjoy the talk on golf equipment, strategy and technique, but I also value the camaraderie so much. I feel blessed to have found this group and hope to find more ways to contribute to it in the future. Thanks, and have a great Friday!

Back