The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame you, I'm pretty awesome to play golf with. :alien: I don't get upset, I just laugh, and when I hit a good shot, I generally jump up and down like a child.

Better get to work on at least the putting...may will be here before u know it

My first round of many with THP'ers and the Houston crew. TBT, JFlores & Jank were great to play with and glad we did it.

Spoke with my youngest brother last night, he's going to fly in from Arkansas to surprise our family at our grandmother's 90th birthday party in a few weeks. He's going to stay with us for 3 days, when I told my kids this morning you'd think I announced today was a surprise second Christmas day :D

New Job is going great. WOOOOT! And its going to be 35 here today.

Hey, I remember you! Haha Glad everything is going well Trevor.

Lol dont post for 36 hours and you get that. Love you too sweet cheeks!

Just got a call from a very happy coworker that I trained.
He passed his advancement test.

He now will get a substantial raise, cool thing for a guy with 5 kids!

Just got a call from a very happy coworker that I trained.
He passed his advancement test.

He now will get a substantial raise, cool thing for a guy with 5 kids!

That's awesome cj.....good by you helping along the way

Still not going to get ahead of myself here, but we have accepted the offer on my house.....and because it is a cash buyer with no chain (and no chain at our end either) it could be all completed within about 3-4 weeks if nothing goes wrong

Keeping my fingers crossed, but it looks like things could finally be looking up after it has been on the market for two and a half years

I hope you are rewarded accordingly in some random act of kindness CJ.

I'm wearing shorts today at work. This makes me feel good about what is to come I'm hoping over the next few weeks.

First load of laundry done in almost 2 weeks in our house leak free!

Glad to have that issue resolved finally.

Great to hear Mike!

That's good news Mike. Amazing how something so easy to do can be missed.

Thanks everyone now that's out of the way we are a vehicle repair from hopefully being back to "normal"

First load of laundry done in almost 2 weeks in our house leak free!

Glad to have that issue resolved finally.
Good news dude, now you dont have to wear smelly clothes anymore.

#basementsareawesome

Sometime, it's just the little things that are a HHJJ.

Jacqui is watching a show on LMN. The mother was in jail and died from a self-inflicted hanging.

They correctly said, "she hanged herself". (As opposed to the woefully incorrect "she hung herself")

Love writers who know what the eff they are doing.

Well, weather wise it was gorgeous out today. First day above freezing in months.

The rest of the day was a major pain in the rear.... but at least my rear was warmer.

Played last (actual round of golf) in November. And only played 6 rounds of golf since middle of last year.

Oh that is a while out, I would have been getting depressed lol. Just easing back into I hope. After not playing for so long do you feel more excited to play again or is just the same feeling as before?

You all kick ass. Every single one of you.

Freaking THP, love it!

Got engaged on Saturday night! That was the good part. The rest is in the rant thread...

Very happy day today. My wife and I have been married for 8 years today. She is a great lady and my rock. She had to work today so I went to golf with a mate lol, then when she got home we went out and had a nice lunch together. Love her to bits and hope to have many more happy years. :love::D

Got engaged on Saturday night! That was the good part. The rest is in the rant thread...

Congrats on the first part. That sucks on the second part!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back