THP Roundup - Bluetooth Speakers For Golf Review

So every time my phone gets an email the volume dips on the speaker for a second. It's brief, and sometimes you don't even notice it, but it happens.
Does it dip and give the notification sound as well, or does the sound just drop out?

We have a bose at home and when we use the microwave the speaker goes crazy, anyone else having something like that happen?

Does it dip and give the notification sound as well, or does the sound just drop out?

We have a bose at home and when we use the microwave the speaker goes crazy, anyone else having something like that happen?

It just dips, it doesn't make the notification sound.

The Bose is notorious for this due to frequency.

Mine does this if I have my iPhone on vibrate. It does the notification sound with the dip if not.
I think that's what mine does, I'll have to listen to it tonight!

I just bought last september a new BT speaker...that Puma sounds intriguing though...

I just bought last september a new BT speaker...that Puma sounds intriguing though...
It might be the best speaker ever for a golf cart. Last weekend I attached it to a number of different places, and with the magnetic attachments it has, it can literally go anywhere.

As I was playing on Friday I actually put my phone in my back pocket and used the speaker on it, it worked ok, but I got to thinking, how would I attach or use some of these speakers with my clicgear 3.0 push cart?

Used my Ultimate Ears Boom today... worked great!! Plenty loud or soft and fits snuggly in the cup holder on my push cart!!! I highly recommend it!!

As I was playing on Friday I actually put my phone in my back pocket and used the speaker on it, it worked ok, but I got to thinking, how would I attach or use some of these speakers with my clicgear 3.0 push cart?

Quite a few of them would work.
The PUMA SoundChuck can hang right from your bag or clubs.

Used my Ultimate Ears Boom today... worked great!! Plenty loud or soft and fits snuggly in the cup holder on my push cart!!! I highly recommend it!!

Both, excellent options atop my list!

Just installed a Rocketfish indoor/outdoor Bluetooth speaker on my golf cart. Sounds awesome!!!

Just installed a Rocketfish indoor/outdoor Bluetooth speaker on my golf cart. Sounds awesome!!!

I have that one. Not bad for the price!

That right there is exactly why I have my eye on the soundchuck, hook it to my bag when I walk could be awesome.

Say hello to my little friend!

ge2a5y5y.jpg

Great buy. Costs very litle and works quite well.

Def looking at the puma soundchuck. Research research research...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First time on the course with the AYL mini and this little guy is loud! I could clearly hear it from the tee box and even the ranger found it amusing lol. The range is limited though as I once took my cell to the green and it disconnected. This AYL does not fit squarely inside the cart's cup holder but at an angle it stays in place. For being a relatively inexpensive bluetooth speaker, I was impressed with the sound and easy setup.

Agreed. For the money, its tough to beat.

Found a flaw in my plan this weekend. I like the speaker I got, and it gives good sound, but it's wired. Didn't think it'd be an issue, and for most rounds it won't be, but if I'm trying to take pics and tweet from the course, it poses a bit of a problem. Might have to pick up a Bluetooth version... Looking at you ayl!

Found a flaw in my plan this weekend. I like the speaker I got, and it gives good sound, but it's wired. Didn't think it'd be an issue, and for most rounds it won't be, but if I'm trying to take pics and tweet from the course, it poses a bit of a problem. Might have to pick up a Bluetooth version... Looking at you ayl!
That's certainly a good thing to keep in mind when scoping these out. The AYL Canes got is atop my ponder list, it's so affordable.

Contests start soon

yta5u3uq.jpg

Back