What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
47/45-92 in a very inconsistent round. Wind suddenly kicked up at the turn to make things spicy. Played again with kc720 and started to record a video but batteries died after one shot.

You started to get in a groove about #13 (or 5 since we started on 10). Both just suffered silly mistakes that wasnt overcome... next time buddy

It was a bombers course and you had the j40 launching missiles. Flatstick let you down. Way different greens from yesterdays round.

Could not get the damn putter to do anything. Should have putted with the j40 lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fishing creek round with those breaks haha. Wasn't #11 was it?

Yes it was. Did not help that the 2nd shot was a mud ball.

40/42=82 After shooting 105 in a tournament on Saturday, i went to the range last night and found my swing again. Berth performed well hitting 11/14 fairways with only 1 big miss. I went 12/18 GIR with 37 putts. Wind was at about 25mph today and really affecting putts. Overall very pleased with the round all things considered!

43 this afternoon for nine holes at the home course capped off by a long range missile on the 18th hole to within seven feet of the pin. Course was wet and plugging but it was still a great couple of hours on the course.

Old Silo course 139/74.5 In entucky on way to Muscle Shoals AL, for a weekend with THPers.
First Round of the year.

Went 53/50, 8/14 fairways, SLOWWW greens, left 8 or more putts short, good lines,& reads, just not enough.
Very wet also.

Back at it tomorrow with 36 holes planned

34/41 was a ridiculous back 9 having to play behind a 4-some. Started 2 under through 3 again and just had a few boneheaded errors to finish even on the front. The back was the slowest I have ever had to play and it took it's toll early after short siding myself on the first hole and bogeying. Follow that up having to wait 30 minutes on a hole and enjoying a lovely triple. The round just kind of went like that from there. 7 over on the back and 5 shots were on the first 3 holes.

I did a practice session at the range to combat slow play once.

I usually include a 9 hole "round" at the range where I hit the full swing clubs I would on a specific golf course, and based on how well I hit the tee shot, hit the appropriate next club. I play 9 holes this way, tee shot and second/third shot simulating my round.

For my slow play practice session, I used a 5 minute timer between shots and simply sat and waited.

It worked very well to help me change my routine to focus intensely for 60 seconds, followed by waiting 5 minutes doing nothing.

Slow play doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as it used to.

44/42-86 Not a bad score for me especially considering it was about 45° with 20 mph winds. 42 on the back is actually a pretty good score in the summer, so I was very happy with that. I got off to a terrible start on the front, otherwise, it was a great day.

Shot 74 today horrid 4 over 41 going out with 3 doubles and 2 birdies! Then 33 2 under coming back with 1 boggy 3 birdies! 32 putts total 2 3 putts in the front killed me along with being plugged int the face of a bunker took the first shot ball came back and landed in my foot print another left in the bunker finally got it out for a 6! Today should have been my all time low round!! On to the next round I can feel a sub par round in the next month!!

Boom and bust today, part of it was the water standing everywhere and part of it was the knucklehead swinging the club. Four birdies, five doubles and a triple resulted in 84 (39, 45)

Boom and bust today, part of it was the water standing everywhere and part of it was the knucklehead swinging the club. Four birdies, five doubles and a triple resulted in 84 (39, 45)

4 birds is impressive

Played here managed a pair of 47s for a 94 sadly my putter and I were not on speaking terms which for me is quite uncommon but the last two rounds here were a 101 and a 106 so I will take it!

I had a day fit for the new THP coin....A Tale of Two 9's

Had a couple of bad holes on the front including a quad on a par 5 thanks to a OOB tee shot and a 3 jack from 15 feet to shoot 47 on the front

Back 9 started with a double, then par, par, birdie...then OOB off the tee for a triple, then par, par, par, bogey for 42

5 pars and a birdie on the back....one of those rounds that frustrates me because it just shows that I can play when I want too....I will take the 89 and be happy I guess.

42/45-87 I hit the ball ok today, but putted terribly. The dll and I were not getting along today, 4 3-putts!
It was a beautiful day for golf though, even though the course was very soft. How soft you ask?
utyqaget.jpg

46/44 for another even 90. Lesson this week really paid dividends.
No 3 putts but a good crosswind cost me a few shots.

41/52 for a 93
9/13 Fwy
7/18 GIR
38 putts w/6 3 putts
And 3 snowmen.
All in all, had a good day. My swing is starting to come around. Struck the ball well for the most part. Last few times on the range and course have not been good. Looking forward to this coming week.

48/45 for a 93

10/14 fairways

5/18 greens

2 penalties for water balls early and had trouble getting out of the four bunkers I was in, but thrilled with the fairway numbers just one round after not being able to keep it on the face of the planet.

41/39 - 80

5 bogeys on the front, triple on the back. Blah. Scoring iron distances are sooooo much better though.

+3 75 today at a links style course. Wind was steady at 20-25 the whole round. Had three 3-jacks on those gigantic, undulating greens.

41/52 for a 93
9/13 Fwy
7/18 GIR
38 putts w/6 3 putts
And 3 snowmen.
All in all, had a good day. My swing is starting to come around. Struck the ball well for the most part. Last few times on the range and course have not been good. Looking forward to this coming week.

52? Nice 41 but I have to think you'd be in the money with a really solid back? Any skins?

41/39 - 80

5 bogeys on the front, triple on the back. Blah. Scoring iron distances are sooooo much better though.

Scoring irons? CB's with CTL?

Nice round bud!

49/46. 5 penalty strokes... but did manage a birdie and a few pars in there to keep it somewhere near my hcp

52? Nice 41 but I have to think you'd be in the money with a really solid back? Any skins?

No tournament today. I did have one bird though and 5 pars.

Ahh, thought there was an event today for some reason. Nice job though, like me it sounds like just needing to eliminate the blow up holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back