The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the watch in that I got as a wedding present from my wife, to get the battery replaced:

1. "We can't do the battery as you wait, because we are having a sale" They have been having the same sale for 3 months, no one in the store. Change the battery. I left the watch so that they can do it when they aren't busy....
2. "We attempted to open the watch, and have lost a link out of it, do you have any spares?"
3. "We don't have a wrench big enough to get the back off the watch."

In summation. Took my watch, lost a piece of the watch, can't fix the watch, and now I have to go back and find somewhere else that can do it.

Seriously?

One of the best things about marriage is one simple sentence. Hey can you get me a beer while your up, Canada is playing the U.S.

47° + POURING + 2 feet of snow last week = me needing an ark to get home from work tonight.

I need to remember this...

too-true-30.jpg

I just found out I am going to be in Seattle over a weekend for work, I am now trying to figure out how to play Chambers Bay, mostly because it's hosting the 2015 US Open

I just found out I am going to be in Seattle over a weekend for work, I am now trying to figure out how to play Chambers Bay, mostly because it's hosting the 2015 US Open

That would be pretty cool. I thought you didn't get much time to golf on your work trips. Are you going to try and make an exception?

Fun place.

I'm trying to do the same thing in April.

I use it for Stern in the morning, thats about it
The trick to XM is getting the mobile streaming and using MyXM tweaking to make the stations play what you want. It seems counterproductive since I have it in my car, but I'll Bluetooth the MyXM because of the different programming.

That would be pretty cool. I thought you didn't get much time to golf on your work trips. Are you going to try and make an exception?

I don't but for this visit I'll be there for 2 weeks so it's not even worth it to fly out late Friday night and back Sunday morning so I am just going to stay

I don't but for this visit I'll be there for 2 weeks so it's not even worth it to fly out late Friday night and back Sunday morning so I am just going to stay

2weeks? Or 2 days? Either way it would be cool to play the course.

2weeks? Or 2 days? Either way it would be cool to play the course.

I'll be at the client site for 2 weeks but we don't work weekends so the weekend is mine to do what I want with it. If I stay in Seattle they will pay for my hotel as opposed to a ticket home and back

I'll be at the client site for 2 weeks but we don't work weekends so the weekend is mine to do what I want with it. If I stay in Seattle they will pay for my hotel as opposed to a ticket home and back

Gotcha! Even better than. Should be able to get some good golf in then.

What's with the tradition of biting the Olympic medals? Doesn't make sense to me, I mean its the Olympics do you really think they are going to short change you?

What's with the tradition of biting the Olympic medals? Doesn't make sense to me, I mean its the Olympics do you really think they are going to short change you?

Media is the biggest reason nowadays, the photos sell.

Way back when they were actually gold it was a way to test the metal.

Gotta make sure that ish is real, bro

Media is the biggest reason nowadays, the photos sell.

Way back when they were actually gold it was a way to test the metal.

Yes I know that is the way to test gold, but now they do it for silver and bronze as well. Stupid media.

In Charlotte for a funeral for one of my first cousins tomorrow, glad we came up as my sister and myself are the only representatives of his mothers side of the family.

Sorry to hear that Randy. Prayers and thoughts going out to your family for your loss.
In Charlotte for a funeral for one of my first cousins tomorrow, glad we came up as my sister and myself are the only representatives of his mothers side of the family.

D2 Mighty Ducks are on at 1:30. Looks like my afternoon is booked between that and WGC

Hit some drivers...no spin over 2200...Hello no distance.

Biocell was best had a few at 244 with lots of roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back