The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downtime sucks. At least you had foxfi!
It was too spotty. Latest update for Android seems to have crippled it.

First time using my laptop since Saturday evening, actually!

It was too spotty. Latest update for Android seems to have crippled it.

First time using my laptop since Saturday evening, actually!

Damn. Shoulda gone Mobile Hotspot then!

Either way, good to have you back and not posting like a mere mortal.

Caught up on THP work for about the next three hours. Woot.

Some days you are just smiling.
Despite having to drop the dogs off and not seeing them for over a week, Im still smiling.
I get to see THPers this weekend.
I get to go to California and talk about the evolution of THP next week.
And then I realized nobody can forget about Dre...

Despite having to drop the dogs off and not seeing them for over a week, Im still smiling.

Smile and wave!!

esadusa2.jpg

In 24 hours I'll be bound for Texas to see my brother from another mother #Cookie

In 24 hours I'll be bound for Texas to see my brother from another mother #Cookie

I just hope I can get an autograph or a high five at least!

Can't wait! Today turned this into the week from hell at work.

In 24 hours I will almost be in the DFW Baby!

JM

finally got my standbag back, gonna try carrying my next round.

All packed for DFW. Range session tomorrow before I hit the road.... 4 day weekend starts noe

I was in such a golf rut as of late. Cabin fever has really sunk in and it's literally depressing. But, getting into the Indy Invitational has me super excited for this years golf season. It's unreal what THP has done for me and my golf life. From testing to events to meeting great friends, my HHJJ is being a part of this place. Come on spring!

Going out on a date with my wife tonight. Always thought it was kind of lame when parents would say that but now that I am one, its awesome. I wanted to do something different so we are going to do wine tasting and making. Its a 4 session procession over a few months so it will be good have a few more dates scheduled.

http://www.yourownwinery.com/wine_making.html

We really need to just get out and have some fun so this should be a good time.

Going out on a date with my wife tonight. Always thought it was kind of lame when parents would say that but now that I am one, its awesome. I wanted to do something different so we are going to do wine tasting and making. Its a 4 session procession over a few months so it will be good have a few more dates scheduled.

http://www.yourownwinery.com/wine_making.html

We really need to just get out and have some fun so this should be a good time.

Good for you Dev! Everyone needs a night out!

Jobs! Leaving old ones, starting new ones. That is what has a huge smile on my face right now.

Home improvement! After 11 months in my new house, I've finally settled enough to start making some improvements. This weekend I'm starting with the downstairs 1/2 bath (ripping down wall paper, repainting, new light/mirror) and next friday I've got someone coming in to lay down new vinyl flooring in the kitchen. Vinyl isnt what I envision in my kitchen once its done, but the old vinyl is so faded and scarred, and the price on the new stuff was so good, I couldnt pass it up. Should give me a few years to save up to really do the kitchen right.

Nice mh. I have a love/hate thing with home improvement. We've basically redone our entire main floor. Sometimes you have to go the route you did in the kitchen to get something that looks good short term. Nothing wrong with that. I'm already planning on redoing a bathroom we did in that fashion.

Nice mh. I have a love/hate thing with home improvement. We've basically redone our entire main floor. Sometimes you have to go the route you did in the kitchen to get something that looks good short term. Nothing wrong with that. I'm already planning on redoing a bathroom we did in that fashion.

thankfully the former owners replaced the bathroom fixtures before they left, so most of what I'm doing is just a facelift. Not really looking forward to trying to take wall paper down, but the thought of a nicer, more modern bathroom is keeping me energized.

thankfully the former owners replaced the bathroom fixtures before they left, so most of what I'm doing is just a facelift. Not really looking forward to trying to take wall paper down, but the thought of a nicer, more modern bathroom is keeping me energized.

You might get lucky. We had some wallpaper that literally just peeled off. Have encountered some that was a scrape job though. Forget what I bought, but there's a spray. I'm sure you've heard of it if you're actively remodeling.

All. Caught. Up.

Its a GREAT feeling!

All. Caught. Up.

Its a GREAT feeling!

AAAAAAAAND I'm now officially TEXAS BOUND for a THP event! WHOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back