Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

Finally got all caught with this thread. Honestly speechless. Adams is seriously knocking it out of the park for you guys. These live update threads are the best thing since slice bread. I can't wait for tomorrow.

SO much awesomeness. Adams bringing it full on it looks like. So sweet that you guys are getting to experience this. Just a bit jealous. haha

5a4a8aru.jpg

I am liking this iron

Sweet! Adding to my demo weekend list.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Great thread! Adams has done an awesome job so far and I bet tomorrow will be even better!

The @AdamsGolf are great guys and gal down to earth and easy to listen to.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

pe2u4upa.jpg

Golf talk at dinner :)

Great thread! Adams has done an awesome job so far and I bet tomorrow will be even better!

Adams.... All I can say is AMAZING. What am awesome company

Catching up on the live updates. You guys must be having a blast. Thanks for sharing!

There really isn't anything like a THP event. I've been to my share and they just get better and better. Everyone is having a blast!

If I said Adams did it up big this weekend, I would be lying and it's only Friday night. The hospitality of these guys is second to none. Seriously looking forward to tomorrow's round.

If I said Adams did it up big this weekend, I would be lying and it's only Friday night. The hospitality of these guys is second to none. Seriously looking forward to tomorrow's round.
We are all looking forward to following along as well!

The excitement that Adams had about what they do and also what Thp does is amazing. These guys "get it". Tomorrow is going to be a blast!

Looks like Adams golf just got bumped up a peg! Looks like everyone had an awesome time.

Thanks to Adams Golf, I just ate some of the best beef fajitas I have ever had.

#ownthesecondshot

Thanks to Adams Golf, I just ate some of the best beef fajitas I have ever had.

#ownthesecondshot

Adams golf & fajitas. Getting it done!

What a wonderful evening. Seeing 30 THPers sharing laughs, food and drinks with the folks at Adams Golf was wonderful. This event has been great so far and its just getting started. Tomorrow, Cowboys Club. Competition. And a whole lot of fun.

Adams has opened the doors and laid out the red carpet for us lucky 30 THPers. I cannot thank them enough for their hospitality and generosity. Now to rest up and thoroughly #OwnTheSecondShot tomorrow at Cowboys Club. I can't wait!

Adams bringing their "A" game today. Another great THP event. Enjoy it fellas and looking forward to following the round tomorrow.

Had an absolutely fantastic evening today. Adams people were top notch and were great company at both the facility and at dinner. They really seemed excited to be there which made it all the more enjoyable. Can't wait until tomorrow! Hopefully we see some teams go low!

Great thread. Thanks guys!

Today was simply amazing. Talking golf with Adams was a true treat, and dinner with them and THPers was the icing on the cake. Can't wait for the golf tomorrow and hitting this new Adams pro hybrid to #OwnTheSecondShot tomorrow. The folks at Adams are putting out some great products and have some bright YOUNG talent working there.

What.A.Day.

Adams was tremendous in everything they did for us this evening EASILY exceeding any expectations I had. So laid back and easy to talk with. Ready to have an absolute blast tomorrow regardless of any results.

1 evening into this event and couldn't have asked for a better turnout and experience!

Tomorrow we will ratchet up the posts, pics, vines, and tweets - get ready!

Ladies & gentlemen, I've seen a few things in my day but this has been amazing. Greeted by name, tours throughout the shop, dropping putting knowledge bombs, new hybrids, hats, shirts, a freaking Koozie, dinner, drinks & did you see the TOUR VAN?
Need more be said tonight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There really isn't anything like a THP event. I've been to my share and they just get better and better. Everyone is having a blast!

QFT! Day one of THP/Adams was wonderfully unique, just as JB said it would be! Tomorrow will be off the charts fun. The Adams guys are looking forward to it as much as we are and sought out their THP team mates today to chat about tomorrow.

Back