Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

How awesome is that.

Just an example of the awesomeness that is known as the Morgan Cup. Pretty cool!

That's awesome!!!! Will be looking in the mailbox a little later today for that.

Very cool! Surprised the letter isn't in tour yellow....

So. Pumped.

That's a very cool gesture by Cleveland/Srixon. Frame that one!

So this is awesome. I know Mike posted it earlier, but I can't contain the excitement this brings. The first of a few things that will end up in a frame.
E215CAA6-26AC-429B-8135-8DBE72E58949_zpswdshdnfa.jpg

Those hand written letters are #THPMC shadow box material for sure!

Yep, mine was in the mail and its going into a frame ASAP. Just so cool.

Nice move Cleveland! Always nice to give this a personal touch.

Awesome gesture by Cleveland! Congrats to the 8 lucky THPers that are getting this great keepsake!

Alex Depallo of ClevelandGolf just shared this, figured I would share it on THP. [video=youtube;6CoVE-UN9G4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6CoVE-UN9G4[/video]

8y3y3y2u.jpg

Just got my official welcome to Team Cleveland/Srixon !!!! #gettingreal

Great to see you got yours. I am so going to frame mine and put it down by my bar. I put a pic up on my FB and I think all my friends are all jealous now lol....
8y3y3y2u.jpg

Just got my official welcome to Team Cleveland/Srixon !!!! #gettingreal

I made another thread but wanted to post here too- I will be rocking my Srixon team tour yellow hat during Morgan Cup prep thanks to my man Jersey Nate!!!
evudamar.jpg

I made another thread but wanted to post here too- I will be rocking my Srixon team tour yellow hat during Morgan Cup prep thanks to my man Jersey Nate!!!
evudamar.jpg

Looks good, dont forget to bend the bill

Nice hat!

Team Cleveland guys repping their sponsor on the course, I like it!

And I like that yellow hat.

evudamar.jpg

Wow I am going to see you a mile away. I'm going to take it easy with my black hat.
qyrazeza.jpg

We can't have those silly Cobra and Taylor Made guys spreading the good word about their OEM without #TeamClevelandSrixon in the mix!! So much good happening with this company right now. Srixon is one of the top balls in the market today. Their #588Custom driver is getting great reviews each time I ready something. Their wedges......well, we all know about their wedges and apparently so to the touring pros.

Is there anything you guys are looking forward to seeing between now and the Morgan Cup that maybe they haven't done yet? A club being released in the spring or early summer? Taking the #JourneyToBetter to the next phase? Anything?

Back