What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was treated to El Dorado CC by 'big time' Nate. Shot 43/34, was -3 for final 10 holes. Great course with a great guy!

course is nice right? Still playing fast?

What did you shoot today?

Cookie and I put up 83's.

Couple blow up holes from a damn good round for both of us. I had two triples and a double on the card, boooo!

Nice work Team THP'rs. Traveling well I see. Three very solid scores!

89... 47/42....& Bertha is BAD!!!! Thanks James!

Nice work guys.

I like the match result, Doug.

#DoWorkDotCom

Cookie and I put up 83's.

Couple blow up holes from a damn good round for both of us. I had two triples and a double on the card, boooo!

nice work #TeamTHP

Played in some cold 25mph winds and shot a 39-37 76 which I was happy with in conditions. 2 3 putts and a run on 4 bogeys in a row on back was frustrating though. New 7.5 degree ZL Encore was a beast - hit 4 or 5 arouns 290y with a side wind and cracked one out to 340y downwind.

Played in some cold 25mph winds and shot a 39-37 76 which I was happy with in conditions. 2 3 putts and a run on 4 bogeys in a row on back was frustrating though. New 7.5 degree ZL Encore was a beast - hit 4 or 5 arouns 290y with a side wind and cracked one out to 340y downwind.

Heck of a score dude

43/45 for 88, net 63 - first time breaking 90 under competition conditions :banana:
Previous best was 95. Forward tees in the fairway but I'm taking it :D

Stupid thing is there's still an element of disappointment as I had one shot in the water, two missed putts from within 2 feet where I was annoyed at missing the previous putt and didn't take me time, and one obscene 4 putt that was just crazy stupid.

2014-03-01%20card.png

Not a handicap counting round unfortunately, that would have been a cut of 2.

First round of the year this afternoon and shot 47/45 for a total of 92

The course was still very wet and inconsistent at times under foot so was quite happy with the score as I hit some very bad shots at times, but on the positive side, the new driver worked when I pulled it out of the bag, the new putter only let me down 3 times for three putts, the rest of the round was one or two putts and until the last hole I managed to avoid any triple bogeys so there were a lot of positives to take from the round overall

43/41 - 84 with 10/14 fairways and 32 putts. No 3 putts, so that was nice but only 3/18 gir.

39/38 for a 77. Birdies on 14 and 15 were critical to realing a very mediocre round back in. Knock down GW 3rd shot on par 5 15th came to rest 2 inches from the hole. First time out with newly acquired SeeMore m7. Rolled very well.

43/41=84 10/14 FWY, 4 GIR, 20 putts on the front but 15 on the back and 0 penalties. Good enough to win the tournament today!

Shot a very ugly 79 today....

Just haven't been able to take my swing to the course with my new body. Thinking it is about time for a couple of lessons

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Shot a very ugly 79 today....

Just haven't been able to take my swing to the course with my new body. Thinking it is about time for a couple of lessons

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I would take any ugly 79 any day right now.

Grinded out a 44/41 85 today in the cold, blustery, snowy weather. Was a helluva fun round though...I just love playing in the wind!

82 today. 41-41. Good day on the greens. 24 putts and a couple of great tree bounces. Good day for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grinded out a 44/41 85 today in the cold, blustery, snowy weather. Was a helluva fun round though...I just love playing in the wind!

Pretty good playing in those conditions! Thinking we'll have wind to contend with in Orlando in 8 weeks.

A 42/40 82 with an Eagle on 13. Took a 3 iron to within 8ft. and drained the Eagle putt.:banana: A nice 67 degree day, little wind, but tomorrow back to ice and snow and colder temps for next week.

39 for nine holes today. Wanted to play 18 but too many honey do items to justify it. Very strange club usage throughout the round. Did not hit 4 hybrid, 5 and 6 irons at all. Hit seven iron one time but otherwise went from 3 hybrid to 8 iron. Love the SmartSole wedges around the greens and the Project (a) is the ball of choice. Regripped Never Compromise putter did well today. Needed to get one side in before this storm hits us tomorrow. Hoping that all THPers in the track of this monster remain warm and safe.

First round of the year this afternoon. 47. Only hit 2 fairways and 0 greens. At least my GIR can't get any worse next round.

First round of the year this afternoon. 47. Only hit 2 fairways and 0 greens. At least my GIR can't get any worse next round.
Nothing but improvement there dude!

The bar has been set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back