The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

All paid up as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We couldn't make a putt on Saturday Ken and I'm very much looking forward in getting this fixed once and for all! This is going to be a one of a kind event!

Maybe we play together again and redeem ourselves. Was very frustrating on Saturday putting. The company was awesome though.:clapp:

JM

As I said in the rant thread, I will not be able to make this one after all. Hopefully there is someone still on the waiting list that will be able to take the spot.

As I said in the rant thread, I will not be able to make this one after all. Hopefully there is someone still on the waiting list that will be able to take the spot.

I'm sorry to hear that Nate. I was really looking forward to meeting you in June! (Guess it'll have to wait an extra month!)

Final payment is in!! I cant wait to enjoy this with everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that Nate. I was really looking forward to meeting you in June! (Guess it'll have to wait an extra month!)

It will be an honor to meet you in Myrtle...I am so sad that I can't make this, but my hands are tied as far as this weekend goes.

I just got the pm from GG to fill an open spot. I take it that this was yours JN. Sorry to hear you that you won't be able to make this. And glad that I was still available.
I never thought I would get the chance at this event, but now it looks like I will be going to Franklin, TN in June.

New Jersey is really letting down this event. Ughhhh Sorry buddy.

I just got the pm from GG to fill an open spot. I take it that this was yours JN. Sorry to hear you that you won't be able to make this. And glad that I was still available.
I never thought I would get the chance at this event, but now it looks like I will be going to Franklin, TN in June.

Glad you get to experience this, buddy.

way to jump in afw!

Glad you get to experience this, buddy.
This was the hardest event of the year to get into for me. I was completely surprised to see the pm from GG. I thought it was about this last weekends event. Pretty excited about this right now.

glad to hear you are able to make it.

Sorry to hear that Nate. Just have to wait until July to see you then. Or maybe you'll squeeze into Ocean City?

All right, Eddie. Another one we'll be together at. Maybe this trip we'll get to play a round together.

Sorry to hear this! Was really looking forward to meeting everyone but I am sure we will meet sometime in the future!

JN, I'm bummed to see you out of this but there's still the MC I'll be seeing you at!

AFW, congrats buddy! I know you've got to be super pumped about this one.

Sorry to hear that Nate. Just have to wait until July to see you then. Or maybe you'll squeeze into Ocean City?

OC is on my list, if I get in, but we'll no doubt have a blast in Myrtle, my friend.

I'm glad we still had interest in this because we had 2 people have to back out today.
Dropping like flies! That's to bad because this event is going to be awesome!

I'm glad we still had interest in this because we had 2 people have to back out today.

I'm not sure who else had to back out, but I do believe I know who else got a nod and it pleases me greatly!!!

I'm not sure who else had to back out, but I do believe I know who else got a nod and it pleases me greatly!!!

And that is?

Send me a pm if there is an open spot. Id jump in on it.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just got my payment all squared away and I am all paid up for this one. I am so pumped. I have to leave for work in 10 minutes, but I don't think much will be accomplished there today. I can't believe this.

Back