Meet The Captains - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

Awesome intros. Also, WOOOOO Palmetto Dunes!!

This is perfect. Rip them apart in September so there is ZERO camaraderie in December! Well played.

This event is going to BLOW THE DOORS off of some things that have been done in the past.
#TheGauntlet is HERE!!!
Having just attended an awesome event, and having seen the threads on many awesome THP events, this is really a strong statement! WOW!

Oh my goodness this sounds amazing. Too bad I have absolutely no business trying to get in as I have very little vacation time left to burn this year argghh!

This event is going to BLOW THE DOORS off of some things that have been done in the past.
#TheGauntlet is HERE!!!

Having just attended an awesome event, and having seen the threads on many awesome THP events, this is really a strong statement! WOW!

I have learned after attending many THP events, never doubt the man. This one will blow your mind.

Sounds like an awesome event. Will try to get in on this one.

Love this! Really excited to see this go down. Wow!! What a treat!!

As amazing as it would be, I am on holiday at the time of the event which means I won't be trying to get into this, so good luck everyone and have an absolute blast

I have learned after attending many THP events, never doubt the man. This one will blow your mind.

Agreed. Set expectations high and realize that your expectations will be exceeded.

Not a bad apple in the bunch! (See what I did there)

Would gladly call any one of these guys and gal a captain!

add me to the list of 10,000 trying to get in. sounds like a blast!

Sweet stuff right there. I am officially pumped and ready for contests. #runthegauntlet

Was offline a bit last night and seeing this now and WOW what a reveal. So excited.

This sounds like an incredible event already!

Will be keeping my eye on this one!

This was really cool getting to see the captains from the #zoocrew, you can tell they are all really excited for this just as we are as a forum. Going to be one hell of an event for those that get in!

What a list of captains!! Thanks to each of them for doing the intro videos.

I have no doubt this will be an incredible event, and I can't wait to throw my name in the hat when the time comes.

Going to be an amazing event for sure. Callaway and THP absolutely bring it for this community. Amazing group of captains as well. Can't wait to hear more and see what's in the cards for this one!

Like everyone else said, this is an AWESOME opportunity and I can not wait to hear the details of the contests. Really focused on trying to get into this one, it may be my first event ever and that might just blow my mind.

Another note, thank you JB, GG, and Callaway for having this event be for all skill levels, us 20 handicappers really appreciate that we have a shot just as much as a 5 handicap for this event.

This is going to be an amazing event! What an amazing opportunity to play with the Callaway folks and fellow THPers. Can't wait to start the entry process for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gg and I got a chance to speak with each captain yesterday before filming. They are all excited to be part of this event and captain a team.

And frankly...They ALL want to win.

Sound amazing, not to mention the venue looks unbelievable.

Love seeing THP and Callaway hook up for another event because it always leads to awesomeness.

Who wouldn't want to compete for one of these great captains!

Anybody watch those videos and think, "I want to play for that person" over some of the others?

Anybody watch those videos and think, "I want to play for that person" over some of the others?

All those people are great. They really are. Still, I'd play under Jrod any day.

JROD--Cause the dude is a character and I think we have similar personalities

JRod for me. Seeing him with that hit list and ready to start checking names off tells me he is about having fun, but winning is the end goal.

Back