The Official THP Teaser Thread

THP sure is rough on the heart sometimes lol. Suspense is killing me

Tap Tap Taparoo

There is no such thing as crazy here... In the words of Gene Wilder "If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it..."

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Anything you want to do it, wanta change the world? There's nothing to it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm very happy that the idea was received so well!

#FranchiseRewritten

GG with the epic idea, I can't wait to hear more!

Just when you thought we were done & 2014 could not be more epic...Things happen!
#FranchiseRewritten
#GetExcited

Just when you thought we were done & 2014 could not be more epic...Things happen!
#FranchiseRewritten
#GetExcited

Liking the sound of this!

Appears to have been an epic business trip. That means good things for THP'rs.

#droppingbombs

It amazes me what you continue to do on a daily basis. Changing how the average golfer experiences the game!

#FranchiseRewritten
#GetExcited

Cannot wait to hear more. Not sure how much more can get packed into 2014, but I'm sure you have it figured out.

Lol, and just when you thought it was safe to breathe....Another stone is thrown into the perverbial pond. Rings of excitement reach the shores of THP,

Well hello!!! 2014 getting even more awesome? Yes please.

#FranchiseRewritten
#GetExcited
All righty then.

#FranchiseRewritten
#GetExcited

ooooh.....

You have my full attention!

This is absolutely incredible. 2014 getting more epic? Sign me up!

Nothing is set in stone here, JB just gets overly excited about things sometimes.

It's all good, let's set some stones!

From the mini-computer!

Ermahgerd!

JB and GG just keep bringing it for all of us to enjoy. Awesome <golf clap> <golf clap> <golf clap> <golf clap>

YAY!!!

Well when he gets excited it usually works out

Good stuff

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Nothing is set in stone here, JB just gets overly excited about things sometimes.

I mean, things can be set in stone pretty quickly though right? I'm sure things can happen pretty fast?

I just realized I do not have any THP events on my calendar. I need to get that corrected ASAP.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Haha I've witnessed that a few times before...enjoy the ride folks

#FranchiseRewritten
#GetExcited
Well, well, well! Just another Ho hum day at THP? NOT!
Cannot wait to hear more about this!

#Alreadyexcited

JM

Back