Project X LZ Handmade Shaft - The Creation

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP was fortunate enough to spend some time with Project X shafts and learn a lot more about the LZ Handmade shaft that is getting major buzz right now. During our visit, they showed us the creation process and allowed us to shoot some video and share some of the process with THPers.

These clips (put together) are just part of one heck of a cool process.

i-zs82CVm-L.jpg

i-mWsLzJP-L.jpg

So, thats pretty freaking awesome.

That is literally one of the coolest things/processes I have seen.

Amazing process. Love that THP shaft.

that is a cool process. I would have never pictured that's how they get all the graphics on the shafts. Machine looked like a pancake press.

So very awesome there! Love the THP etching on the shaft.

The label roller machine thingy is cool

and the custom finished product looks awesome!

Sweeeet!

Too cool.

That is cool as h×ll. Great behind the scenes type of thing.

Wow.. that was awesome. I never gave PX a look but maybe this shaft will get a tryout. Love the graphics!

What a cool looking process. That machine that puts the graphics on them is awesome. Never ever have to deal with a bubble!

That is so sweet to watch. I want one right now!

This is awesome! The graphics are cool, the process is cool.. its all freaking cool

That thing is sick!!

Really excited to try these.

Thank you for the video!

That is so cool. Love the THP customization on it.

Damn, that was really cool to see. The machinery and process is just amazing to watch in action....and kickass custom shaft!

THP was fortunate enough to spend some time with Project X shafts and learn a lot more about the LZ Handmade shaft that is getting major buzz right now. During our visit, they showed us the creation process and allowed us to shoot some video and share some of the process with THPers.

These clips (put together) are just part of one heck of a cool process.

i-zs82CVm-L.jpg

i-mWsLzJP-L.jpg

This is just insanely cool. I'd love to personally go and watch them make these, but this inside look does a great job as well!

Thanks for sharing JB!

Amazing. I would never have guessed that it was all done like that. What a cool behind the scenes look.

Well that was a really cool video.

That is really cool! I would definitely lose a finger on the shaft rolling machine though.

So cool. The scatter pattern looks sick.

That was really neat to watch...thanks for posting that video.

For those that know me, they know I keep very little. Most of the stuff we get goes to reviewers and unique THP items, we give away here for contests.
This will be saved and in my office. Its a look that I love. The problem is that I want to test the darn shaft so badly.

i-zs82CVm-L.jpg

Back