2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

If this banter keeps up until the DOS, we may shut the site down! I shouldn't need to say this to the THP crew, but I will. We'd do this once a month if it were possible. The banter to is make sure you know we're not taking it lightly, and will fight hard to retain the belt.

FACT #1: We are the current champions, and it wasn't really close.
FACT #2: We reserve the right to talk smack until someone takes that title.
FACT #3: If that ever happens, we fully expect to be pounded on for year.
FACT #4: This is a great event and the THPers passion for golf and competition is precisely why we do these things with you.

Ok, back to the banter. 11 to 5

And you guys did, indeed, earn that right, Greg. The banter is fun. But, the event will be off the charts.

If this banter keeps up until the DOS, we may shut the site down! I shouldn't need to say this to the THP crew, but I will. We'd do this once a month if it were possible. The banter to is make sure you know we're not taking it lightly, and will fight hard to retain the belt.

FACT #4: This is a great event and the THPers passion for golf and competition is precisely why we do these things with you.

Fact #5: All of the above are completely true.

Fact #6: If I have any chance to, I won't let what happened last year happen in DOS.

But it's so true about how fired up everyone was for this. A lot of fun and if you don't try and get in, you must be dead. Best week if my life and I wish I could do it every week as well.

Them Callaway boys better hope I don't get picked for this wingding! :mean: I'll help Captain JMan take all their arse's to the woodshed :bomb::deadhorse:

Them Callaway boys better hope I don't get picked for this wingding! :mean: I'll help Captain JMan take all their arse's to the woodshed :bomb::deadhorse:

Right back in....nice! We're pulling for you Ole Gray, you'll be first in line at the woodshed.

Right back in....nice! We're pulling for you Ole Gray, you'll be first in line at the woodshed.

Yup, I'll be there welcoming all my buddies from Callaway through the front door :D

Although my buried AMP cell FW with cross (BTW, it's still buried) didn't land me a spot in 2013....make no mistake that I'm coming with a vengeance to make the show in 2014.

Wrecking fools twice with Jman in 2014? Hell to the yes.

You're right about that Greg on all points. And this 2014, there will be some new deputy sheriffs in town!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This post should be made at 4:49.

All this banter makes me want to bring back the Morgan Cup trash talking thread. :D

Ok, maybe not.

Not really if people followed along with the Grandaddy.

Just saying it was from the event, not a spoiler for today. Bad wording.

Those videos are hilarious!!

Adorable you guys

I love the Amateur directing, acting and editing skills.

If your gonna make life size action figures I hope the do something about the attire on them and you might want to enhance the physics of yourselves.

I love the banter and shall I get into this awesome event I will be ready to hand you guys DOS dose of beat down on the course.

This post should be made at 4:49.

Pretty tacky if you ask me.

I don't constantly call ScottG at 4:53 and ask what time it is. Heck, I can barely recall what I even shot that day. I just remember it was a fun day at the nicest course that I'll probably ever play.

Actually, as I think about it, that wouldn't make any sense. Winning 7&5 doesn't equate to 7-5, or 7-to-5, or 4:53. 7&5 is a much, much wider margin. An incredibly lopsided match, you could say. Plus, I had to give like eight strokes, which makes the 7&5 result even more lopsided.

At any rate, it's just tacky, and I won't stoop to that level. I consider ScottG a friend, and I hope to tee it up with him in the future.

Boom! ATL is in the house!

Like the man said to me the other day, "There isn't an I in team, but there is one in Clive75."

Pretty tacky if you ask me.

I don't constantly call ScottG at 4:53 and ask what time it is. Heck, I can barely recall what I even shot that day. I just remember it was a fun day at the nicest course that I'll probably ever play.

Actually, as I think about it, that wouldn't make any sense. Winning 7&5 doesn't equate to 7-5, or 7-to-5, or 4:53. 7&5 is a much, much wider margin. An incredibly lopsided match, you could say. Plus, I had to give like eight strokes, which makes the 7&5 result even more lopsided.

At any rate, it's just tacky, and I won't stoop to that level. I consider ScottG a friend, and I hope to tee it up with him in the future.

You take lessons from Jlukes about forgetting it being a team event?
Next post going to be "I did my job"...:D

You take lessons from Jlukes about forgetting it being a team event?
Next post going to be "I did my job"...:D

Well I did...

Like the man said to me the other day, "There isn't an I in team, but there is one in Clive75."

I laughed.

I know you did too.

Back