THP Style - Flix Pro On Sale Now

Those are pretty sweet tools, I might have to pick one up when they come available

I saw this tread was back to the top and immediatley became excited.

Awesome. If y'all missed out, get one!!

My home course pro shop got some in, and as I grabbed one, I realized they were plastic!! They felt cheap. And they cost more than the one here!

PS I use mine all the time. I whip it out like I'm in West Side Story and go to town on the greens.....because apparently, I'm the only guy in town with a repair tool.

Awesome. If y'all missed out, get one!!

My home course pro shop got some in, and as I grabbed one, I realized they were plastic!! They felt cheap. And they cost more than the one here!

PS I use mine all the time. I whip it out like I'm in West Side Story and go to town on the greens.....because apparently, I'm the only guy in town with a repair tool.

My biggest pet peeve is walking up to a green and seeing a bunch of divots not repaired. The easiest thing to do IMO. I use mine a lot to help out the groups behind me.

You can say I'll be stocking up on these for sure. Love love love mine, it needs a couple siblings.

rymehuge.jpg

Nice! Jump on it folks, absolutely love mine!

I know a bunch of people just got happier

Yes!!!! Fantastic.

These are so awesome, its all I use now.

Oh man! Have to get one of those beauties.

Are these available again?

Says sold out in the store.

Says sold out in the store.

Yep, I just checked too. I would love to have one of these in time for HHI next week.

Yussssss I need another one or two for spares

YES! hope I can get one home this time

I used mine in Dallas and will never use another one. The switchblade is fun to play with, the marker is very convenient, and the quality is second to none. I'd consider getting a second but I want everyone to have a chance to get one.

I used mine in Dallas and will never use another one. The switchblade is fun to play with, the marker is very convenient, and the quality is second to none. I'd consider getting a second but I want everyone to have a chance to get one.

I thought you were saying it was a bad product from how you said you would never use another one lol

I thought you were saying it was a bad product from how you said you would never use another one lol

I can see how you could ready that. I meant another style of divot tool. This one rocks too much.

These will go on sale most likely tomorrow.

Morgan, if I purchase one this weekend would it be shipped to me in time on Thursday or would it be easier to just have you bring it to Hilton Head?

Been gone all day, have these went on sale today and I missed getting one?

Back