2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

#TheGrandaddy Of Em All.
So much conversation took place this past week about this one.

#TheGrandaddy Of Em All.

This makes me smile, AND it gets pulse going, THP is coming for the ZooCrew this year, no holding back, it's time for vengeance.

...and I can't wait to hear details for the next. The ZooCrew look pumped up for this one. Fun following along with their banter and getting involved on the forum.

Work to be done, lots of work to be done.

I suggest any hopefuls for this event to be working on that game. We know our opponents are....and we know they can golf their ball.

After all, we all want to be better - just add this as one more potential reason to do work!

I suggest any hopefuls for this event to be working on that game. We know our opponents are....and we know they can golf their ball.

After all, we all want to be better - just add this as one more potential reason to do work!

I have made a point to be playing all winter here in NJ inside, that was until torn ankle ligament (could be 10 day recovery could be up to 8 weeks).

#TheGrandaddy Of Em All.
I can't wait to hear more, the videos are amazing, I love all the trash talk beginning already!

Big fan of more details, cant wait to see how this one pans out. Definitely on my wish list for this year

Big fan of more details, cant wait to see how this one pans out. Definitely on my wish list for this year

If someone is a golfer, and has a pulse, there is NO reason this event should not be in their radar. It has everything, offers more than anybody could ever imagine and does so in a way to make it available to anybody that wants it.

#Cookie speaks truth.

Do work, if you think you want it, start doing work now. THP is coming for revenge this time and we will need every single member to #BringIt! We want that belt!

If someone is a golfer, and has a pulse, there is NO reason this event should not be in their radar. It has everything, offers more than anybody could ever imagine and does so in a way to make it available to anybody that wants it.

I have my listening devices ready to go
aircraft_detection_b4radar_02.jpg

Dumb question, are handicaps figured in on the rounds?

Is it bad that I have had dreams about my own club locker with my name plated on it? :)

Is it bad that I have had dreams about my own club locker with my name plated on it? :)

I don't think it is weird at all. Is it weird that I have dreams where I am sitting around shooting the breeze with the #ZooCrew? (well maybe a little weird)

Tomorrow, I am driving 2 hours south to get out of the snow, just to do this very thing.
I am really looking forward to more details and qualification contests.

Tomorrow, I am driving 2 hours south to get out of the snow, just to do this very thing.
I am really looking forward to more details and qualification contests.

Awesome, I love the dedication.

Pound Cookie is dead right. Team THP has one advantage...They (for the most part), know who their opponents are.

Pound Cookie is dead right. Team THP has one advantage...They (for the most part), know who their opponents are.
Now just to focus on their weaknesses...

I talk about this contest to my wife and she said is that the one you wanted to try for, I said hell yeah I am. Repping thp and taking down the zoo crew, who wouldn't want in on that.

I talk about this contest to my wife and she said is that the one you wanted to try for, I said hell yeah I am. Repping thp and taking down the zoo crew, who wouldn't want in on that.

Just watching what those guys experienced last year shows how special this years event can be.

Just watching what those guys experienced last year shows how special this years event can be.

You are so right war. I'm not sure thp will want me from over here, but I'll give it a shot any way.

While this will not be THE reason to continue towards my improvement goals, it could become a focus point. I will be working on my game with incredible focus once the courses open. Continuing to tighten my game through focused lessons, just in case I am fortunate enough to be able to take part in the DEFEATING of the #zoocrew.

The above event will be one for the ages. Work started today for several reasons...and being ready to defeat the ZooCrew should my
Name be called is one of them.

I've put in a ton of work this year so far on my game and I would like nothing more than to put my game to the test against the #ZooCrew

Back