What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you take out the recoils? How they do?

Pretty good. I think the lie angle on my backup clubs is off, but im checking that in my lesson tonight. They could have a permanent spot in my bag.

84 resort golf. Alcohol may or may not have played a factor in my less than stellar round.

84 resort golf. Alcohol may or may not have played a factor in my less than stellar round.

Sober up, u dont want to be taking a 10 on the first hole next weekend :)

43/41=84 only missed 1 FW but used 35 putts with 2 3 putts. The short game and chipping was just so/so. Missed my points by 5 in the blitz :sad:

Sober up, u dont want to be taking a 10 on the first hole next weekend :)
I should be sober by then. I will also pay close attention when JB goes over the rules.
43/41=84 only missed 1 FW but used 35 putts with 2 3 putts. The short game and chipping was just so/so. Missed my points by 5 in the blitz :sad:

Impressive driving DD. I struggled with the flat stick today too.

I should be sober by then. I will also pay close attention when JB goes over the rules.

Impressive driving DD. I struggled with the flat stick today too.

My home course is really wide open, I probably would have missed 3 to 5 down at HHI.

46-45/91 on my local Arthur Hills course with kc720 for my final warmup before heading east to Hilton Head. I chocked our match losing the last two holes to end up all square. Match play is fun golf though.

8 fwy's, 4 gir's, 35 putts. My good putts are all around the hole just not dropping and my bad putts are just bad. I found two greenside lakes on approaches which isn't the image I want going to HH.

Nomadic_duffer was about to join us when he hurt his back on the range. Don, I hope you are feeling better and we will get it done again soon.

Played with an ex-Chitlins Tour Caddy and 1977 WGA Tour Champion at the Traditions Course at Cypresswood Golf Club (Spring, Texas) in sloppy wet conditions with casual water in many of the fairways. The conditions were tough but I managed to gut out a 41-37=78 with a couple of doubles and a couple of birdies, and win a couple of bucks from one of them.
I putted rather poorly (4 3-putts), but, all in all I will take it for the conditions we played in.

First golf of the year here. Shot a 49 on a local early Pete Dye track, very soft greens and fairways. Good of the round: I'm finding what is MY swing is, which lead to some pretty good shots. Loved my new putter. Had some decent short game shots. Bad of the round: need to work on approach game consistency. Yardages are a real challenge for me. All in all, had a blast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

85 at Evergreen Point here in Baytown, sprayed the ball all over only hit 4 fairways and 4 greens but putted lights out 27 putts and 9 one putts covered up a myriad of mistakes today. I'm blaming having to wear a jacket today, I don't swing well in long sleeves I either get too steep and come in fat, or my swing is flat with tendency to hook everything

Was fortunate enough to get an invite to play the Deerwood Club at Kingwood Country Club, and it was a real treat as the course was in GREAT shape! Played from the Members Tees and shot a 39-36=75 with 4 Bogies and 1 Birdie.
The greens were outstanding and rolled beautifully, They are the highlight of the course with multi-levels and lots of undulations.

Was fortunate enough to get an invite to play the Deerwood Club at Kingwood Country Club, and it was a real treat as the course was in GREAT shape! Played from the Members Tees and shot a 39-36=75 with 4 Bogies and 1 Birdie.
The greens were outstanding and rolled beautifully, They are the highlight of the course with multi-levels and lots of undulations.

nice round, haven't played there in years. Used to date a girl who played college golf who lived there and parents were members.

Really disappointing 85 today. Im a bit off my game lately, very frustrating.

91 in a bounce game, was very windy and I'm not a fan of the wind. The good shots were pretty good but the bad shots were awful.

On the positive side, 4 pars and a birdie.
On the other side, 3 sucky 7s.

2014-03-08%20card.png

41/42 for an 83 on a Par 70. Not bad, just not real good. Nothing was way off, but enough to keep me from scoring well.

Took a double on the 4th hole on the back & couldn't get off the bogey train until the last hole.

Stopped at 9 today with rain and a front coming through. 40 with one shot OOB.

41/42 for an 83 as well. 35 putts so I feel like I probably hit the ball well enough to score lower. I've never broken 80 and today was one of those days where if a few little things went differently I could have.

I played so bad today I'm now scared of Hilton Head. Embarassing. From a low 80s string to a 94. Hit one fairway.

I played so bad today I'm now scared of Hilton Head. Embarassing. From a low 80s string to a 94. Hit one fairway.

You were just getting the bad round out of the way before HHI. You will be on top of your game next weekend!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

44-40 / 84
7/14 FW
8/18 GIR
35 putts
4 doubles
2 birdies

Rough start with no range time (bad decision on my part). Had some good looks at birdie on the back and finished strong.

42-41 / 83
9/14 FIR
8/18 GIR
33 Putts
2 doubles
1 birdie

Played well in some brutal conditions today. The course was just saturated from heavy rain all week, and the rain today was coming down steady the entire round.

One of the ugliest 75s EVER! I was shocked when I added up the score. Worse ball striking day in as long as I can remember. 7/18 GIR, 7/14 fairways (and only 2 of the 7 were hit worth a darn), 26 putts (thank goodness!). If I were playing a Hilton Head today, the score probably would have been at least 20 shots higher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back