Callaway Kings Of Distance Event - Orlando, FL Qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoping a few THPers come down and join in on the fun at Golf Galaxy. THPers and some from Callaway should be a ton of fun.

Sunday, the 16th
Callaway will be hosting a long drive "qualifier" at Golf Galaxy from 10:00 – 4:00. People can come and try to qualify for Monday's private event.

Monday, the 17th
Starting at 5:00pm at the Annika Academy at Reunion Resort, Callaway will have a skills challenge and distance demonstration with a few of the Tour Pros playing that week – Henrik Stenson, Nicolas Colsaerts, Patrick Reed and Matt Every. So the guys that qualify on Sunday will come tee it up for the main event on Monday night, and after that will go head-to-head with our Tour Pros in a short game/skills challenge.

As many of you saw last year THP and THPers were out at their last event in Orlando and it was a blast. Here is your chance to join in on the fun by heading over Sunday and qualifying to be part of a very special event Monday night which is closed to the public.

Dang. That sounds like a great time.

Wow, that will be so cool!!!! Paging Mr. Kong, Mr. Kong please come to the front!!! #DoIt

That sounds awesome!!! I hope some THPers give it a shot.

There's a lot of ponder all of a sudden drive to Orlando Sunday morning. That event last year was a blast.

Nice. This sounds like a blast. You guys are gonna make me move to Florida one day...

Man this sounds like so much fun. The list of pros is pretty star studded for sure. Wish I lived in Florida!

Sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately my skulled lob wedge in the short game competition would travel further than any drive I could hit in the main event.

I hope somebody takes a shot though.

If by "qualify" you mean "hit really long drives' it looks like I am out of luck. I might stop by GG on the way home from Hilton Head on Sunday, though.

There's a lot of ponder all of a sudden drive to Orlando Sunday morning. That event last year was a blast.

Do it. I think you could get in.

If by "qualify" you mean "hit really long drives' it looks like I am out of luck. I might stop by GG on the way home from Hilton Head on Sunday, though.

I think people are underestimating themselves, because I dont think really long will be needed.

That would be freaking awesome! I hope someone from THP manages to qualify

Great I miss this two years in a row. If you can make it out, do yourself a favor and do it.

That's pretty damn cool. Hope some THP'ers can go and provide some coverage for us!

Hopefully a few THPERS give it a shot!

Sounds really cool, I wont be able to make it. Sticking around up in Hilton Head a few extra days to burn some vacation. Hope a few THPers are able to go and qualify!

I wish they would do this in Atlanta some time. Sounds like a really cool event.

Do it. I think you could get in.

Certainly would be a lot of fun. Short game challenge would be a lot of fun too. What they really need to have though, is a topped 11 wood challenge.

Certainly would be a lot of fun. Short game challenge would be a lot of fun too. What they really need to have though, is a topped 11 wood challenge.

Wardy!!! You gotta do it dude

I was thinking I had a chance if they had a gap wedge distance contest. I think I bladed one 215 the other day.

Holy Crap! Man I wish I lived near there...

Oh man that'd be so awesome. Best of luck to everyone attending and competing, that is too cool.

That sounds like an awesome event.

If I wasn't in HHI this weekend, I would ponder the trip.

Sounds like fun! Wish I was closer

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Checking flight costs to Orlando...

Seriously though this sounds awesome. You gotta be all over it if you're close and have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back