Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

Time for the Xhot Pro to meet up with the B.Asha. Should be interesting

Just plan on hitting more 3w and hybrids off the tee. That's a lethal combo. Enjoy!

Picked up the 5x

That is such a great shaft. So good I had to have two. :D

Hope it isn't to much for me though

No way. You will really like it.

I'm pretty sure I like the 5X, played it this weekend on Ohio. When I wasn't trying to chase the big boys, and stayed in my own swing it worked quite nicely.

I'm pretty sure I like the 5X, played it this weekend on Ohio. When I wasn't trying to chase the big boys, and stayed in my own swing it worked quite nicely.
Had a lesson tonight at golftec, and while I was there I took a series of passes with this set up to see where the numbers were after a decent showing in Ohio with it. Club head speed was 107, ballspeeds was 158' spin was 2900 to 3050. Launch angles hovered around 14, with carry distance of 268 - 273. Decent angle was right around 38 degrees. I used impact tape on the head to see where I was striking the ball. I had one that was a little on the toe and that increased the spin considerably but that's to be expected.

Had a question PM'd to me and caused me to grab mine and measure compared to the stock shaft. I could have swore I cut it down earlier this spring, but going to the garage this evening and take a 1/4" off to start and hit that for a while.

You hit the 5x GREAT!!!! When you took your swing with it, the numbers and flight had to be right on the money.

Now, chat a bit about the 7x....

Had a lesson tonight at golftec, and while I was there I took a series of passes with this set up to see where the numbers were after a decent showing in Ohio with it. Club head speed was 107, ballspeeds was 158' spin was 2900 to 3050. Launch angles hovered around 14, with carry distance of 268 - 273. Decent angle was right around 38 degrees. I used impact tape on the head to see where I was striking the ball. I had one that was a little on the toe and that increased the spin considerably but that's to be expected.

What loft is your Xhot Pro?

You hit the 5x GREAT!!!! When you took your swing with it, the numbers and flight had to be right on the money.

Now, chat a bit about the 7x....
I feel inadequate for the 7x... That's all I can say about it....simply inadequate. And it may of been all mental too.

Being an old thread....cause I can.

Want to help show the impact of a shaft change in a driver.

Below is my brothers info from some swings on a lm. He just picked up his amp cell with a b. Asha 5s in it, set it at 8.5 coming from the stock shaft.

e9e8azat.jpg

Has a few whoops in the middle but outside of that his carry was on average 12 to 15 yards longer than his previous setup.

That's all for now.

I'm hard pondering a b.asha reeeeealll baddd

I now have a 4s in my 11.5 xhot, can't wait to hit it outdoors this weekend

Any particular flex?

Never tested any. Only hit one at 7x and felt great but I'm not sure that's most beneficial for me.

Never tested any. Only hit one at 7x and felt great but I'm not sure that's most beneficial for me.

I'm using the 5s and it seemed to work pretty well in amp cell. Just got to see what it does out on course

I'm using the 5s and it seemed to work pretty well in amp cell. Just got to see what it does out on course
I'm pretty sold on the x flex. Just need to figure out weight

I'm pretty sold on the x flex. Just need to figure out weight

I have a 5x in a 310 Classic and also in my RFX. It is a great shaft. Next time we tee it up I can bring one for you to try if you would like.

Back