LMAO.

Good job troy.

I just figured this out yesterday as well lmao...

Quick question how do you embed pictures instead of links. Jman helped me out last night but curious as to how I can do it for the future

I just figured this out yesterday as well lmao...

Quick question how do you embed pictures instead of links. Jman helped me out last night but curious as to how I can do it for the future

If you're using photobucket just copy the link with the

Okay.. thanks.
Had to use photobucket for those pics as there was no way taptalk was murdering those pics :).

If your using Tapatalk, it's just a straight upload out of your galleries

If your using Tapatalk, it's just a straight upload out of your galleries

Taptalk tends to.... disfigure... pics.
For the i25 pics I took I rolled out the background and used the good camera. Couldnt let taptalk do its thing to those pics. :)

Taptalk tends to.... disfigure... pics.
For the i25 pics I took I rolled out the background and used the good camera. Couldnt let taptalk do its thing to those pics. :)
..for...iOS

Getting this after every post I submit. YouTube isn't open or running.

ezype8az.jpg

Very strange. I would close Tapatalk and restart it.

Very strange. I would close Tapatalk and restart it.

Yeah been like that since I posted the youtube video...weird event a few restarts too.

Still having this issue Mike, because I am. Crashes with any post I make. Using the old school version.

This is very strange. I am not having it on my end nor is GG. I will see what is going on on Tapatalks end.
FWIW, since upgrading Tapatalk, I have not had any issues.

That may be it. I'll try to reinstall it if it keeps up.

I get a crash a week and I send in email when promoted but always goes back to TTpro not old version

It's youtube...a recent update. I un installed it and works fine

[QU OTE=Hawk;2875937]Testing[/QUOTE]
Working

Thank you sir. I uninstalled the YT update. Appreciate the help.

Tapatalk

Apparently the latest update has a fix for upload quality fit iOS. Let's test it...

e2ubupeh.jpg

Apparently the latest update has a fix for upload quality fit iOS. Let's test it...

e2ubupeh.jpg

Looks the same as before to me. It's really frustrating. This picture problem alone makes me want to switch to android.

War: did it tell you what pixelation it was uploading at? Seems like lately it has been like 400x200 at best which is crappy.

War: did it tell you what pixelation it was uploading at? Seems like lately it has been like 400x200 at best which is crappy.

It did not. Not sure what the issue is now.

Tapatalk

pyju2ysy.jpg

There is a tapatalk ios upload for ya.

Definitely looked better prior to uploading.

I find myself using the search function often and the results aren't what I am looking for unless I go into the filter and select "search titles only". Is there a way to have that turned on 100% of the time? Don't see this option in the app settings.

Back