Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I had a blast playing today. Course played tough, but my swing didn't help much either. I had some really nice shots, but also some pretty rough ones. At any rate, still the best time on earth to tee it up with other THPers.

I'll hydrate a bit with some Shandy before heading to dinner. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

erazebaj.jpg

atkjoh on 11

Maybe someone will start posting ...

Wow was that course hard. Had a blast today hit some real bad shots but also hit some good ones. Was an amazing event. Looking forward to seeing everyone at dinner tonight.

What a day! It was great meeting and playing with my partner Eric (Erky). We had a respectable round on a very difficult course. But, in the end, needed to make a few more putts. Smithfaced and Bullet made for a good foursome, and it was good seeing them again. I think Arthur Hills put together a great and challenging course. Having seen two of the three courses this weekend, I can truthfully say that this will be tremendous venue for The Gauntlet.

Thank you Morgan and Josh for another awesome event, and thank you Bridgestone Golf for the entire Series. I'm already thinking about the next one in Lake Charles.

Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

First and foremost I want to thank JB, Morgan, and Mike Dean for putting this together. Bridgestone you always are and will be a great sponsor! I couldn't have expected for anything more at my first Invitational. (Except shot just a few strokes better)

To my playing partners Robman7, MillerTime, and Atkoh, we may have been the last group off I want to say it was great playing with you guys. Just so you know we gave the round to you guys down the stretch.

Now to get ready for dinner!

Story of my day - put an 8 iron to here on the last par 3. Lipped out the birdie. Lost 8 balls. Yeah. Sorry for costing you a three-peat, Threeboysdad

View attachment 13532

Had a good time playing with you today. I don't think you cost us anything. I was off my game on the front but based on the score that came in behind us, we would have had to have the best games of our lives to win it..... :). What another great time playing with everyone and meeting new people. Cant say enough for what JB, Morgan and Mike do to make this all work. And can't forget a big thank you to Bridgestone Golf for being apart of THP.

This is almost better than playing with a group of THPers.. almost.

gu4uqaby.jpg

Just spent about 15 mins looking through the pics and vines. Great updates guys, looks like you guys had a heck of a time and sounds like a hard course!

Had a blast following along today. Can't wait to find out who ended up winning!

Had a blast with flog2424, phenom4hire and my playing partner mrvandelay. It was a pleasure to play with each of you even though you whippersnappers were consistently 50-70 yards in front of this old man :beat-up: I figured that I was even on the par 3's, 2 over on the par 5's and a whopping 17 over on the par 4's, something about swinging out of my shoes led to some very poor shots. Still I would not change a thing, any time on the course with fellow THPers is special for sure. I met many folks for the first time and really enjoyed seeing friends again. Enjoyed talking with Ary's dad and Josh's parents, great folks all and each is deservedly proud of their son. Thank you Bridgestone Golf, Morgan, Josh & Mike for such a great event, THP rocks!:rockon:

Had a blast with flog2424, phenom4hire and my playing partner mrvandelay. It was a pleasure to play with each of you even though you whippersnappers were consistently 50-70 yards in front of this old man :beat-up: I figured that I was even on the par 3's, 2 over on the par 5's and a whopping 17 over on the par 4's, something about swinging out of my shoes led to some very poor shots. Still I would not change a thing, any time on the course with fellow THPers is special for sure. I met many folks for the first time and really enjoyed seeing friends again. Enjoyed talking with Ary's dad and Josh's parents, great folks all and each is deservedly proud of their son. Thank you Bridgestone Golf, Morgan, Josh & Mike for such a great event, THP rocks!:rockon:

It sounds like you starting pushing yourself pretty hard when you had to hit hybrids and longer irons into the par four holes. It sounds like you played a bunch of #5's at Monroe CC today :D. Glad you had a great time in spite of the toughness of the course :thumb:

The golf was by no means outstanding but the company certainly was. CJ kept us all laughing, Barry hit a lot of quality shots anf Tom was a great partner. Want ro thank those 3 along all the other awesome THPers that were part of the HHI for making my first THP event a great and memorable one!

Great updates guys!!!! Thanks for letting us follow along can't wait to find out our winners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like this was another spectacular THP event.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394926027.383295.jpg

Congrats to LightningBolt and TroutBum on the hard earned win!

Congrats fellas...well earned today

Congrats LightningBolt and TroutBum

Nice win gentlemen!!

Well earned victory! Congrats guys!

I had a feeling those guys would win when I heard their scores coming off of 18. Congrats!

Congrats on the win guys. Sounds like a tough day, but hope you all had a good time.

Back