The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I brought the kids to a free fitness event at UMass. They both were grumbling in the car on the way over, and by the time it was done, both had huge smiles on their faces, thanking us for bringing them, and asking if we could go again next year.

Getting the kids out of the house, having them be active for 4 hours (crossfit, yoga, zumba, obstacle course), AND have them wanting to do it again? Heck yeah, that's a HHJJ. I even don't mind missing the first day my local range was open for that :)

My godson is awesome ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394928092.636013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My HHJJ is Thpers

Another even in the books. Such a great group of guys for this one as always. Not looking forward to letdown monday but man what a weekend

Took the big boy out to the range for the first time today. He had a blast, and did surprisingly well. This was one proud dad day.

abugu4yd.jpg

Took the big boy out to the range for the first time today. He had a blast, and did surprisingly well. This was one proud dad day.

abugu4yd.jpg

That's awesome, Donne.

abugu4yd.jpg

That's gotta be an amazing feeling...way to go dad

That's gotta be an amazing feeling...way to go dad

I just sat back watching with a wry smile on my face taking pictures and videos. He definitely hit more of that small bucket than I did.

My daughters club volleyball team won their 1st tournament today. I'm really stoked because this is my daughter's 1st year playing & she has shown so much improvement. She had several blocks today, served well and actually had a couple of good hits too.

She's 11 years old & pushing 5'6". We joke around with her & call her a baby giraffe on rollerskates because her coordination hasn't caught up to her growth.

Awesome Tom, tell her congrats from THP!

In Palm Springs, beer in hand, lounging next to the pool, surrounded by good food, tee time tomorrow.

Life is good.

Talking with my wife about the great time we had in Hilton Head this weekend.
Meeting the group, JB, MD441 and seeing all that is done for us, the friendships renewed and made.

She says ok I understand now.

Talking with my wife about the great time we had in Hilton Head this weekend.
Meeting the group, JB, MD441 and seeing all that is done for us, the friendships renewed and made.

She says ok I understand now.

It really does make a difference...happy for you CJ.

My HHJJ is that I played golf pain free for the first time in months yesterday. The fact that it was with 39 other THPers was just a huge bonus. Even over swinging because the course was just too long for me, I woke up just a bit stiff this morning but no real pain.

Road to recovery baby!!!!

Freaking trout Bum is awesome. If the world was full of classy guys like him it would be a much better place. The dude is just awesome, and positive and his smile is contagious. Can't wait to tee it up with him in ohiotopia.

Wife went back to Florida during spring break to visit family & is less than 6 hours from being back home.
Plus a trunk full of Yuengling.
Not sure which one I'm more excited about seeing, her or the beer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Spending the afternoon at the park with my little man. Missed him while in HHI.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394999288.994557.jpg

Duke just picked up a toy and started playing. I can't even attempt to put into words how happy this makes me.

Awesome Morgan, I hate that feeling of waiting for your pet to do something "normal." It seems like an eternity.

Duke just picked up a toy and started playing. I can't even attempt to put into words how happy this makes me.

Love this!!!!!!

I've been thinking about the poor little dude all day today. Seeing this is absolutely fantastic. Hang in there Morgan!

That's awesome!! Hopefully the little guy gets back to his happy self soon.

Doing a happy dance for you!! I know how worried you've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back