What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39/39 78 today at Mission Hills Pete Dye course.

Was an awesome round on all fronts for me!

I love the way you said awesome round on all counts! Great job AG ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First round since my fitting/lesson at the TMPL. Took me nine holes to trust it.

Shot 54-40/94. Had a 7, 8 and 9 in the first five holes. Was 14 of my total 24 over par at that point, so I shot the last 13 holes in 10 over.

88 before the weather dumped 8 inches of snow in DC today. Started sleeting then transitioned to snow on the back nine and I kind of fell apart a bit. Hoping to go back while the weather is decent

88 before the weather dumped 8 inches of snow in DC today. Started sleeting then transitioned to snow on the back nine and I kind of fell apart a bit. Hoping to go back while the weather is decent

Too bad it didn't dump 7 inches, you would have shot a 77!

It pains me to come into this thread today. I ate a huge piece of humble pie. The whole pie actually. Played at arrowhead, which I have only played once before. Par 70 slope 135. I had zero game, swing is in shambles. Shot 48/50. Couldn't putt at all. I can take little solace that the greens were recently punched and bumpy. It does not make up the fact I did not have two decent swings in a row. Staryed the day with a 3w tee shot down the gut. Hit the green then proceeded to 3 putt. It was more of the same all day... work needs done!

Shot 49/45 just a bad start to the year. I will use winter rust as my excuse, but I just had so many missed shots

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

It pains me to come into this thread today. I ate a huge piece of humble pie. The whole pie actually. Played at arrowhead, which I have only played once before. Par 70 slope 135. I had zero game, swing is in shambles. Shot 48/50. Couldn't putt at all. I can take little solace that the greens were recently punched and bumpy. It does not make up the fact I did not have two decent swings in a row. Staryed the day with a 3w tee shot down the gut. Hit the green then proceeded to 3 putt. It was more of the same all day... work needs done!

Shake it off bud. You will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC , like the Bobby Jones thread, you just have to forget the bad stuff. I had a bad match this past weekend as I was all over the place. What I usually rely on didnt come to the course in the same car with me. On the way home, I figured out some things that the round taught me. Figure out what you learned and forget the rest fella!

Keep moving forward. Don't look too far into the past.

JM

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I have a lesson at golftec later this week and hope to get some work in toward improvement

I was there all weekend. Started to question myself. Cleared those thoughts and got back to work today. Stick in there and believe in yourself!

The good thing about that round is it's over. Shake it off and focus on going up from here. Worst thing you can do is dread over it

I could tell you have serious game and were lighting it up, just got some bad breaks with the greens that were recently punched. I wouldn't sweat it, tough course, greens in bad condition, wind was up, that's a lot of stuff to handle in the beginning of the season. Good playing with you bud, hopefully we'll be able to get out again this week.

Well this is the first time I played since being injured and the first time this year and let me tell you, I have a LONG WAY to go. I did some really nice things that I hope to build off of, but there are some huge flaws that need a fixin!

I could tell you have serious game and were lighting it up, just got some bad breaks with the greens that were recently punched. I wouldn't sweat it, tough course, greens in bad condition, wind was up, that's a lot of stuff to handle in the beginning of the season. Good playing with you bud, hopefully we'll be able to get out again this week.

For sure dude. Hope you get some time on Wednesday. Hit me up Tuesday night when you find out

Tell me about it brother! You sir didn't have the whole pie, I got to share right there with you. However, what a great time with Philly Golf Guy and BrodyDog it was truly and honor gentlemen.

41/49 for a 90 for me and it wasn't just one area. Simple things as alignment were off and there wasn't any one club that caught the attention of squares around a number. I have to agree, there is plenty of work to be done! I'm liking the new shafts, just need some time to get the new distances I think.

Hope I can free up some time on Wednesday.

86. It was cold and windy. It seemed like 16 of the 18 holes were into the wind.

86 today...went 44/42 (31) putts on a track that played 6420 from the ladies tees??? I am in Cali not Texas. I played the course at 6574. Definitely a different view playing from back there. Left some shots out there. Good thing it feels the rust is getting chipped away. I'm spent from walking!!!!

86 today...went 44/42 (31) putts on a track that played 6420 from the ladies tees??? I am in Cali not Texas. I played the course at 6574. Definitely a different view playing from back there. Left some shots out there. Good thing it feels the rust is getting chipped away. I'm spent from walking!!!!

Nice work Matthew. Trending in the right direction.

Damn 6400 from the ladies tees? Nice round buddy!!

MUCH better!

I shot an 87

Shot 42/46 at Osage national. Real nice course. Did good on the mountain course but the wind on the links course killed me.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Moving the right way dude. Glad to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back