Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Callaway or adidas released this shoe, I have a feeling there would be more excitement.

e9ura9a5.jpg
If Nike made those shoes the University of Oregon's golf team would be set for life.

Pondering something pretty and stupid long from Callaway. Four different heads to choose from means AARRRGGGGHHHHH

Is that two toned highlighter?

Not sure that a big swoosh could make that shoe look better.

But if they had a chevron or three stripes there would be a boner for the bright colors. It's fine to deny it. But it is what it is.

aveha8ep.jpg

I don't think so Blu. They are ugly regardless of brand IMO

But if they had a chevron or three stripes there would be a boner for the bright colors. It's fine to deny it. But it is what it is.

aveha8ep.jpg

That's awfully presumptuous of you. The fact that the first pair combine two of my least favourite shoe options in black + yellow, and the second ones look like dirty white shoes don't play into it at all?

Gotta agree with TH. That's not getting my love regardless of the brand.

That's awfully presumptuous of you. The fact that the first pair combine two of my least favourite shoe options in black + yellow, and the second ones look like dirty white shoes don't play into it at all?

I was speaking generally. Not specifically at you. I see how it came across that way. For all of the low weight spikeless shoe options out there, I like these as an option.

I was speaking generally. Not specifically at you. I see how it came across that way. For all of the low weight spikeless shoe options out there, I like these as an option.

Thats fine. You are allowed to like them. Just like some people like Mizuno irons. See where I am going with this?

Pondering something pretty and stupid long from Callaway. Four different heads to choose from means AARRRGGGGHHHHH
Big Bertha.

Do it.

The numbers dont lie.

Thats fine. You are allowed to like them. Just like some people like Mizuno irons. See where I am going with this?

I have no issues with mizuno's product. I'm not going to go on a rant and blow off steam. It's not worth it.

I remember disliking Callaways shoes from 2013 back to forever. That they came out with some sweet offerings this year have me excited.

I dont really see why it matters why some people prefer one company over another.

I mean, blu, if those shoes had a RST logo on it you would have 8 pairs already as well.

Everyone has their brand of choice. Who cares? This constant whining about stuff like this is so stale.

Someone say RST shoes? I'm in.

I might be the only person on the forum that is very interested in the Sketchers golf shoes.

I'm rockin Skechers right now. They actually make some decent shoes if you look past the "cheap kids sneakers" stigma.

I used to rock Skechers.

6 years ago.

It wasn't cool back then, either.

People tend to gripe a lot about shoe brands. Here's the promise that I'll make:

When a shoe company makes a pair of crocodile pattern leather golf shoes (preferably all white), they will be on my serious ponder list. I don't care if they're Callaway, Adidas, Nike, Puma, or US Kids.

As long as they're not Sketchers, I'm pondering them.

Double Modded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back