2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

For the next month+ Hashtag Chad is my friend, my captain. After that, he goes over to the dark side with Harry and the rest of the #boocrew

This is my side of thinking too! The enemy of my enemy is my friend sorta deal.

I'm going to do work today with the #ZooCrew firmly on my mind and in my sights.

Are you?

Don't wait and hope. #DoWorkTHP

Am headed for the range this afternoon if the rain lets up. If not, then tomorrow morning.

On Sunday the weather should be great and I have a 10:47 tee time.

#PuttinInTheWorkTHPStyle !

These guys have been the #SnoozeCrew lately in here. Probably all taking turns washing Chad's hair today.

:sleepy:

Gosh, what I would do to run my hands through his hair!

His wife sure is lucky.....LOLOL JK

Got a chance to chat with Jason Finley, Greg Sabella and Rhiona yesterday about this event. They are pretty darn stoked.

Got a chance to chat with Jason Finley, Greg Sabella and Rhiona yesterday about this event. They are pretty darn stoked.

And so are a bunch of THPers!

Having been there, those that are selected have no idea! I like seeing all of the interest in this event this year, I just hope you all are this excited about it after the team is announced.

Kevin, I'm still exited for you guys that got in last year!
You guys experienced something that most could only dream about!
THP is indebted to the #DreamTeam for you guys to include us in bringing us the action through the update thread.
It was awesome! If someone don't want to expierence what you guys have they need their pulse checked!

Cannot wait for whatever it takes to get into this kicks off. Just following along with this was incredible last year. To be there, oh man!

Those Callaway folks bit off more than they can chew messing with us THP'ers. They must not realize that Jman has been saving up a barrel full of whup arse for Team ZooCrew next year. I pity them fools! :deadhorse:

I expect huge things from Jman by December with how much effort he's putting into the Morgan Cup. He'll have a great amount of experience under his belt and his game will be better than it's ever been.

Experience and heart are big keys to victory. And when you put in the work and come together as a team, there's nothing stronger. Jman leading THP will have it all.... Place your bets in Vegas. THP will emerge on top. #letsget2work

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Believe me when I say that this event is something you will NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER, forget. I'll tell my children and their children about it. If you want to be treated like a first class rock star and represent THP in one of the best ways possible, put 200% effort into the selection process. Leave nothing on the table for this event, because Captain Jman has been hard at work for 3 months already. What have you done to ensure a Team THP victory this year?

It's so cool to hear that they are excited, trash talking aside, it's amazing how connected and involved this event makes the Zoo Crew and THP!!

I was speaking with a friend about this event last night. About the days leading up to it, the dinner with Team THP before hand at the hotel and a few memories that popped into my head. I realized that we will be doing it again this year and it brought a smile to my face.

If you click here
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?page_id=18234

You will see that those guys have their plaque in the shrine. They have been honored. Its time for Team THP to be honored. The Dos is that opportunity.

Jman and THP will be honored...take it to the bank.

The first go-around was fun and exciting to follow along through the members of #theDreamTeam. The DOS, there is a score to settle. Jman will have the troops ready for battle.

It will look a million times better in December when Team THP is being inducted into the HOF

#RedemptionIsNear

I would be honored to help Jman and Team THP get honored for putting the Zoo crew back in their place. That's what us basement dwellers live for!

The videos they have posted so far have been really cool to watch and they certainly earned their spot in The Hall, this year they won't be as fortunate and I see a good sized loss in their future. Take it to them Jman!

Just as the Morgan Cup participants are preparing for their journey, everyone who cares to get into this should have the same focus on improving their game.

We have listened to the #zoocrew brag and boast about winning the #Grandaddy, what are you doing to shut them up?

I'm exited to see where my drive and desire take me!

Just as the Morgan Cup participants are preparing for their journey, everyone who cares to get into this should have the same focus on improving their game.

We have listened to the #zoocrew brag and boast about winning the #Grandaddy, what are you doing to shut them up?

I'm exited to see where my drive and desire take me!

Totally agree, none of us can rest on our laurels if we want the win.

#BringIt

Back