Introducing Greg Sabella From Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With some of the THP Events featuring members of the Zoo Crew from Callaway Golf, we thought it would be a good idea to give you guys an introduction to them. We will continue this week with Greg Sabella and let him tell you what he does at Callaway.

[video=youtube;f-mJ3PXjn3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-mJ3PXjn3k[/video]

You can find Greg Sabella on Twitter at @GregSabellaCG
You can read about #TheGrandaddy here

Is that it Greg? No Banter? Hmmmm...I expect there to be a sequel to this promo! Nice to meet you!

Sabella is an awesome guy. He will be a fantastic captain for The Gauntlet.

He'll also drop a 65 on you if you're not careful, but I understand that he plays to an eight handicap.

Welcome!

Hi there Greg. Short and to the point I like it.

Using Tapatalk

I'm guessing he was so direct with us because we interrupted a practice session.

Greg is a great dude! We all know tge type of quality golf he can play already. Loves to banter obviously as we've seen. He's pationate about what he does for Callaway, and where they're headed. Checkout his bag sometime, 14 clubs and 1 fishing rod. It was fun to meet and talk to Greg at tge grandaddy.

hmm, the non trash talking version...he must be up to no good

Wow. That's the fewest words I've heard Greg say. Must have thought he was writing a tweet.

Short & sweet, unlike his game, long and deadly.

Greg doesn't always know how to operate glass doors, but he can drop 65 on ya with a fishing pole in tow. Great guy to boot, the lucky THPers that he will be captain to in the Gauntlet are a lucky bunch

Wow, that WAS short. Something is fishy. Love the vertical glass indicators hanging behind him. Safety first Greg!
Kidding of course......

JM

Greg I hope to meet you one day buddy and maybe it will be in April at the King. :golf2:

I was wondering what Greg did when he wasn't trash talking THPers, walking into doors, or shooting 65. Nice to meet you Greg.

Why so dark in his office? Has he been doing a lot of night fishing?

Why so dark in his office? Has he been doing a lot of night fishing?

I can answer this one. He was not in his office. He was doing some work around the office. We kind of grabbed him while there and said "lets do it now". The sun was shining in the office and it came out much darker on video than it was in actuality.

Hi Greg, hope t beat you one day, I mean meet you one day.

Odyssey golf portion of Callaway cant afford lights? Heh. Greg is awesome. Plain and simple.

Putters and balls, there's a ton at play there for Greg.

Sabella seemed a little low key there.

Hello Greg. Hoping you make it to #TheKing since we have a ping pong bet to make good on

Hey Greg! Hopefully you make it to #TheKing!

Back