The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my wife her 10 year anniversary card for tomorrow. Think she's really gonna like it.

utaha2ys.jpg

Great news JB. Glad you're gonna be able to get back to normal activities!

I'll be there Sunday. I'm looking forward to bright. Far too much rain and cloud cover this winter here in the south.

Please get a breakfast burrito at Sky Harbor terminal. US Air gate. It's a white tiled place (just a window to order from) with the most amazing burritos ever.

Awesome news, Josh!

Last piece of operation piss off wife with dinosaurs is complete:

zy3ehavy.jpg

Please get a breakfast burrito at Sky Harbor terminal. US Air gate. It's a white tiled place (just a window to order from) with the most amazing burritos ever.

Being from AZ I am sad that you think those are the most amazing burritos ever. Next time you're in Phoenix let me know and I'll get you some proper Mexican food.

Too funny. Just booked a beach house in Galveston for the middle of June for the week. VRBO is so great to use for us now as a family. About what you would pay for a nice hotel but have a nice house to rent where you want it.

Enjoy!

We will be in Port Aransas for 4 days at the end of July.

Being from AZ I am sad that you think those are the most amazing burritos ever. Next time you're in Phoenix let me know and I'll get you some proper Mexican food.

Used to be a quick place there (2 locations I think) that was Mexican/Chinese food. It was on Triple D and I stopped in and some of it was pretty darn good and incredibly unique. I cannot for the life of me remember the name.

Used to be a quick place there (2 locations I think) that was Mexican/Chinese food. It was on Triple D and I stopped in and some of it was pretty darn good and incredibly unique. I cannot for the life of me remember the name.

Chino Bandido.

It may have been because it was 8:30, I had been up since 4:30 and hasn't eaten yet. But the egg and short rib burrito there was crazy good.

Chino Bandido.

Thats the one. Their red chicken burrito and emerald chicken quesadillas were pretty darn good for a quick stop place.

I see more and more grass by the hour!

or is that a HHJJ?

We had an earthquake a little while ago, not as big as some of the ones I've been through in L.A. but it was fun.

We had an earthquake a little while ago, not as big as some of the ones I've been through in L.A. but it was fun.

Damn. Everything okay

So my wife asks if I can take a half day off tomorrow. She wants to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch the games. I out kicked my coverage for sure.

Oh yeah it was only a 2.5, more noise than anything else. It's funny having one here.

I'm closer to getting out of ohiotopia than I thought. Figured it would take 5 years but I think the wife will be sick of it well before that especially if we have another awful winter next year.

I'm closer to getting out of ohiotopia than I thought. Figured it would take 5 years but I think the wife will be sick of it well before that especially if we have another awful winter next year.
#4.5YearPlan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back