2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Let's go Capt!

I was speaking with a friend about this event last night. About the days leading up to it, the dinner with Team THP before hand at the hotel and a few memories that popped into my head. I realized that we will be doing it again this year and it brought a smile to my face.
If you click here
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?page_id=18234
You will see that those guys have their plaque in the shrine. They have been honored. Its time for Team THP to be honored. The Dos is that opportunity.

I was telling some golf buddies at work about THP and The Grandaddy along with other THP events the other day. I got responses like..."yeah right" and "no way a golf company does that kind of stuff with internet golfers". I promptly pulled out the iPhone and showed them the THP site and links to the events. Let's just say some minds were blown right then.

More work is going to be done Friday and Sunday with a break for fishing on Saturday.

#ZooCrewDownfall

Nice to see the motivation Dsquared.

After days at work with no THP, this thread is always the highlight of my day once I get home.

Super excited every time I see a new post from the #ZooCrew, and seeing the responses back by everyone.

They seem like really nice and cool people but be rest assured my intentions when entries come are to go kick some ass and help put THP on the trophy shelf.

They seem like really nice and cool people but be rest assured my intentions when entries come are to go kick some ass and help put THP on the trophy shelf.

Hahahah, well said Marc. Love it buddy.

Great video! Anyone who wouldn't do everything they can to get into "Dos" needs their head checked IMO.

If that doesn't get you pumped up I don't know what will. Following along with the 1st Grandaddy was by far a unique experience. Can't wait for the DOS!!!!

Yes I want in. Awesome video

Callaway really rolled out the red carpet for these guys and took this thing to another level, they dont seem like a company that likes to regress, so the Dos will truly be something special

If that doesn't pump you up I don't know what will.

I forgot how cool that video is, what a weekend they had.

I have a hard time staying on top of this thread but seeing that video and remembering sitting at my desk living vicariously through you all and posting here with everybody else I am juiced.

Let's get to work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was/is a great video, thanks for the bump!

Awesome video JB and GG!

And thanks for the amazing opportunities that you two have created for all of us internet golfers!

That video/slideshow is fantastic!!! Something to get my heart racing early this morning.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

About to go out and play a round. I'm glad I watched that video first. Now, I'm pumped!

What a great weekend you all had! This is a good way to get the blood flowing early in the morning. thinking about the amazing things to come this year on THP!!

That looks like one fun time

I plan on putting in some major practice in this weekend, the thing on my mind, #TheGrandaddy!!!

If it can't motivate you to better your game, I don't know what will!!!

Be ready if your name gets called... That is all I will say.

I am preparing like a madman for the Dos. Got range during lunch today and tomorrow and 18 this weekend. I am back in the gym again.

Every week you should consider how you are preparing yourself if your name gets called... If you wait until you are picked you will be behind. The ZooCrew will be grinding, will you?

Back