Bradenton/Sarasota Golf - Live Wedge Testing Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to move to Florida.

Effing Ohio

This sounds like a good time, and definitely something unique

Its says high lofted wedge, you can't Chutt with those. This will be a awesome event. Some lucky THPers

OK was due to visit again in October, try to visit every two years or so, but may have to just pack the clubs and a change of clothes and tell the family I have a job to do!!!

Enjoy it all.

God I miss Sarasota, Siesta Key etc.

It misses you as well.

Awesome, can't wait for the details!

Love seeing you jump right in dude. It will be fun.

Sounds like an awesome day out.

Awesome, can't wait for the details!

You are in a great part of this state. Lots of fun stuff goes on down here! I wish I could be down here more often

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I lived close enough to come to this event.

This wouldn't happen to be taking place next week? :)
I just will happen to be in Florida until next Friday or Saturday.

No it will not. Sorry.

Worth a shot

Now this sounds so good!!! Have fun guys⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds great. Looking forward to more info,

This sounds like it'll be a ton of fun, I can't wait to follow along!

While not able to get to FL, will be following the event for sure. For those able to attend, sounds like an awesome time!!

This sounds like a blast. I struggled a bit on grass for the first time of the year this past weekend with my Hopkins wedges, and I'm looking forward to seeing how whomever takes you guys up on this opportunity ends up feeling about them.

Coincidentally I just put my 53/57 back in the bag. The success I had with them last year was too good to ignore.

I need to move to Florida.

Glad to see some excitement about this.

These "unofficial" THP gatherings (like the Gauntlet last year), have been known to be quite fun!

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Awesome stuff...more testing for THPers is a wonderful thing. Can't wait to hear some results and reviews!

Man, I need to move South. No snow and awesome things like this. I'm sure it's going to be a blast.

I'll be down in Orlando during Masters week with the family. I'll cross my fingers that this event is that week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Very Awesome!

Well, what a cool little event this is going to be. Wish I lived within driving distance, this is going to be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back