The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that's a real shame Alek. It's incredible how dumb people can be when it comes to drinking and driving.

Cancer, plain and simple it can kiss my ass. Received a bad call Sunday and it flat blows. Why is it always good people who get sh*t on...

So sorry to hear this Vince...thoughts and good energy to you and yours.

Caution...my condolences as well. It's too bad that there are still so many out there who choose to do the wrong thing.

Crappy ranges!

Crappy ranges!

That looks like the fairways on my home course. They haven't controlled the golf carts and protected them when it has been wet and the weather this winter has been pretty harsh.

That looks like the fairways on my home course. They haven't controlled the golf carts and protected them when it has been wet and the weather this winter has been pretty harsh.

It's like hitting out of sand almost. Glad I'm almost done at this range.

Must be hard cookie.

Next year they start playing with goalies and offside. So for a split second when we learned of this yesterday we pondered the fact that maybe the striker is playing offsides even though it's not called at this level. Then I thought about the fact that there are no goalies and that the team was playing someone back in the goal who is not considered a goalie. No offsides.

I hear baseball is a lot worse. I told the other coaches to be flattered with the comment. We must have been doing something right then. Silly people.

Haha the stuff I got when I umpired baseball cracked me up. One coach told me the other team was in an "illegal formation" I politely told him that you could play 7 guys at SS and he told me I didn't know anything

Bank of America. That's it.

Snow again today i can't win this winter has BLOWN!

This better be the last of it or I'm starting to look at moving down south.

Best decision I ever made was to dump those crooked crooks and bank locally.

I moved everything to USAA and couldn't be happier. I still have a small account at BofA, but I never go there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Next year they start playing with goalies and offside. So for a split second when we learned of this yesterday we pondered the fact that maybe the striker is playing offsides even though it's not called at this level. Then I thought about the fact that there are no goalies and that the team was playing someone back in the goal who is not considered a goalie. No offsides.

I don't even understand the point of those rules as it is. Why do you not have a goalie?

I moved everything to USAA and couldn't be happier. I still have a small account at BofA, but I never go there.

I never paid so many fees for crap, until I went to BofA. We just paid off our last credit card with them, so we have absolutely no money there any more, after switching locally almost 5 years ago.

I never paid so many fees for crap, until I went to BofA. We just paid off our last credit card with them, so we have absolutely no money there any more, after switching locally almost 5 years ago.

The only reason I don't pay fees is that one of my houses was financed through Countrywide, which got taken over by BofA. I have since sold that house, but BofA is so incompetent that they haven't changed my account type.

I've not paid any fees with them.

Just found out that the girls 8 year old soccer team I help coach had a parent from the other team last weekend come up to one of ours and accused us of "cherry picking" during the game.

I had the same reaction as most of you that will read that. What is cherry picking in soccer mean?

First off there are no goalies in this age group yet however most teams will keep a "defender" back in the goal for defense. So what we do is leave a striker around midfield when the ball is in our half of the field and we are protecting our goal. We then try and have one of the girls gain control and pass the ball up to the striker so that she can get the ball down and try and score. Classic soccer101.

Apparently, after the 7-4 win we had, a parent took exception to our strategy and called it "cherry" picking to one of our kiddos parents.

I love sore losers.

Cherry picking? Did her kid not get picked to be on your team? At that age not having all your kids in "the swarm" is considered strategy and uncalled for I guess. The parents in youth sports can be unbelievable. I wanted to punch a guys lights out one night after a 5 year old tee ball game because of what he was saying to his own son. Apparently this dad could not distinguish between tee ball and the major leagues and thought his kid should be playing like he was in the latter and was all in his grill verbally shredding the kid.

I don't even understand the point of those rules as it is. Why do you not have a goalie?

They start about this age in playing positions like they should be. They also want to promote some scoring to happen at this young age for many reasons.

All evening at the range and even now I have the stupid geico commercial in my head.

Boots and pants and boots and pants and...

Food poisoning. Blergh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugggh. Great way to start the morning. I love being told I dont know what I am doing. Forget that I have done it hundreds of times and it is always done right. Forget that I have seen a bit more than they have. What matters is that they are not happy and dont think they have a chance to succeed. Uggh. Sometimes its better to just realize that you will never please everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back