The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Ryan!!!!

Awesome news Ryan.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Awesome, Ryan! Congrats!

Just got notified that we won Best Bike Shop from SRQ magazine (local magazine). 2 for 2 in the Best of Local voting between this Magazine and the Newspaper.

Pretty freaking pumped about that.

Congrats buddy, happy for you!

Just got notified that we won Best Bike Shop from SRQ magazine (local magazine). 2 for 2 in the Best of Local voting between this Magazine and the Newspaper.

Congrats that's awesome!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats War!

Congratulations Ryan...I'm sure that is better than any kind if advertising you all could do

Awesome news, Ryan.

Working the bike industry like a Boss.

Way to go!

#5yrplan

Congrats, War!

Great work Beags!

Nice War, congrats buddy. That is pretty darn sweet.

Thanks guys. I'm working my tail off, but accolades like these show me that it's paying off.

That is fantastic news Ryan. You should be very proud. Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hells yeah! Way to go Ryan. Now send me a bike

I guess my GF's manager found out she was going to quit and all of a sudden she got into the management program that she somehow didn't get called about on Monday and also gets a raise/promotion. Yay!

I guess my GF's manager found out she was going to quit and all of a sudden she got into the management program that she somehow didn't get called about on Monday and also gets a raise/promotion. Yay!

That's Great news. Take it and smile.

Nice c0ncept! Glad to hear that.

Thanks guys. I'm working my tail off, but accolades like these show me that it's paying off.

Hard work always pays off! Congrats man!

My hhjj: spending two days alone with my 5yo :) + season opening scramble tomorrow...

My hhjj is that I finally have a new radio installed in my car. Took me about 3-4 weeks to find time to install a new one. Went for a little upgrade I can now surf THP on my radio in the car

e6a6ageh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back