The Ultimate Golf Vehicle - What Would Yours Be?

If you like to play courses along any of the coasts...

helicopter_on_motor_yacht.jpg

I've never seen a cts-v wagon...

If I was going with a wagon, I would go with an Audi RS4, car cts-v.

I have to go with all the Ford F150 super crew folks.

I have to go with all the Ford F150 super crew folks.
As the Ultimate Golf Vehicle? I have a super crew, and dont think of it as an ultimate golf vehicle. If I am going ultimate, I am going something that has a fridge/microwave on board, a few flat screens, might as well throw in a card table too!

I could definitely dig a Freightliner Sportchasis for mine too;

SportChassis_P4XL_11.jpg

For a mere $135K, this would be my choice (based on the 4-person requirement)...

Range Rover Autobiography LR-V8 Supercharged!

42-L405_13_EXT-850x425_zps9034c02e.jpeg

An old VW bus thingy!

I'm cheap my man. An old minivan is all I need.

Well JT... it just so happens that my wife has a 2002 dodge caravan with 210,000 miles. There is a hole in the muffler, so it sounds like a Mustang GT, and the serpentine belt squeals worse than a crook rolling over on his partner, but make me an offer and all that could be yours!

When I bought my Tahoe LTZ, I had intended to get a Suburban for just this purpose, a good golf trip vehicle. The Tahoe actually rode a bit better and it works just as well and a little easier to park. I have taken foursomes all over North Georgia and as far as Florida. The seating area is the same size as a Suburban. The back is ample space for 4 golf bags plus luggage for four. Not great gas mileage but OK.

I think if doing it again I might choose a Chevy Traverse, my wife's vehicle. It has as much room as the Tahoe but better gas mileage.

Both of these have room for my long arthritic legs and ample shoulder room. Because of my size, not a lot of vehicles will work for me.

I kid you not, I've seen a Lamborghini parked at my home course.

It's not a super-fancy place either so seeing a Lambo was a little out of character.

GG and I saw it today.
More coming soon.

Saw this today and thought of this thread:

Nice. There are some amazing things they are doing.

The Klassen van is amazing and would be my first choice. For a somewhat more practical vehicle I would choose an Audi A7 TDI. Super comfortable, 30+mpg on the highway, and amazingly fun to drive with or without your golf buddies in the back seat.

Back