The Ultimate Golf Vehicle - What Would Yours Be?

Lets keep it on topic guys.

For everyday driving too, hard to been my F-150 SuperCrew....you can fit 4 easily and with a bed cover 4 staff bags, suitcases, ice chest and all in the bed.

if we are talking really Ultimate...then the Sprinter is really hard to beat.

I'm thinking a big SUV.. Lincoln Navigators have always been my favorite SUV so I'll go with that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This,

jytadepu.jpg

so I can take this road

gurygene.jpg

to pebble beach. :)

This with a custom made beer/alcohol fridge built into the back so that our booze is ice cold on arrival.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'll take this....

3504593292_5f2f35d98c_z.jpg

The problem with that one drum is it is merely a trailer. That would mean cramming 4 people up front and it would be rather rough.

F150 Supercrew with a hydrolic hard top over the box.

VolantF-150SnugTopLlid.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Cessna Citation. They are a very nice to travel in. Only been in one but flew in the right seat and had a blast.

The problem with that one drum is it is merely a trailer. That would mean cramming 4 people up front and it would be rather rough.

1253195969-l-DSCN1921.JPG

BAM!

A rather pedestrian BMW X5 for me. Roomy enough, fun to drive and comfortable

IMG_3663.jpg

I am in the market for an SUV and love the Flex's. What kind of gas mileage do you get?

I get around 20 local and slightly higher, 23 to 25 highway. I've had this since July and love it.

Well, if I am being realistic, I would go with a Chevrolet Surburban LTZ-decent ride, roomy, etc. My 'golf vehicle' would serve other purposes so going bigger than than would be unrealistic. I am biased towards GM but I think the Chevy LTZ line is a better value compared to the GMC Denali line and the Caddy badge. If only there was a diesel option...

A '59 Eldorado Convertible.

Acura MDX. It can carry 4 people and 4 golf bags in the ultimate of luxury and comfort.

I got a f250 diesel. Love that thing. Not the best on fuel but with the upgrades I have it sounds good and has a lot of room and power

Oops...forgot to add the poweplant in front of it...plenty of room for everbody.
Pain in the rear to find a parking place though.

Custom-Semi-Trucks.jpg

Ultimate to me, means hiring a limo and let someone else drive, deal with the maintenance, insurance, etc.

Back