Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 60's and windy today. Thinking I'm going to take the boy out somewhere. He's been hounding me, but weather hasn't been good enough yet.

Mid 60's and windy today. Thinking I'm going to take the boy out somewhere. He's been hounding me, but weather hasn't been good enough yet.

Go for it...I got 20s and snow til tomorrow.

What the hell is going on over there?

Woke up to this nice surprise, another 5+ inches of snow. Another couple weeks minimum now before courses open.

Windy all day today however the temp will be in the sixties. Next week the weather will be getting right with highs near 80! :bomb:

1st round of the year here in Northern Illinois (Rockford area) today! 11:37 tee time, temp in the low 60s today, and sunny. CANT WAIT!!

Woke up to this nice surprise, another 5+ inches of snow. Another couple weeks minimum now before courses open.

Its getting ridiculous. Hard to even think about golf

I don't wanna talk about it

Supposed to get 5-8 inches tonight ��

That sucks! We got around an inch yesterday but it is gone today. We about always play the first week of April, but it is not looking like that will happen this year.

Snow. I left Florida for this?? Re-location plans in full effect.

Upper 50s. Wind in the mid to upper 20s with higher gusts.

We have one range open in Ottawa. Opened Friday when the temp was just above zero celsius, with some rain and lots of melting snow.

Overnight, winter decided she wasn't ready to leave quite yet. A solid 8-10cm of heavy, sticky snow. The owner of the range that's open tweeted this picture this morning...

Bj-0aY6IYAAuWYw.jpg

Windier than sin and supposed to rain all day.

Raining since yesterday but the good stuff should be here Tuesday!

Windy.
u2atuqy3.jpg

y8ynyne4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Snowed again today...WTH!! At least it jonlt was a dusting. But tomorrow is Opening Day...yeah right

Over 40 today for the first time in a while. 10-15 inches of snow expected tomorrow however.

Over 40 today for the first time in a while. 10-15 inches of snow expected tomorrow however.

Twins don't have a home game I hope

Mid 70s today. Brutal

WAY better here (Lake Charles, LA) today than where I am going tomorrow (Albany, NY).

WAY better here (Lake Charles, LA) today than where I am going tomorrow (Albany, NY).

By the time you get home it should actually be pretty nice. You missed all the bad stuff.

By the time you get home it should actually be pretty nice. You missed all the bad stuff.
Thank god, because I have a lot of work to do on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back