2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Funny watching an event like the Kings of Distance and seeing the Zoo crew, knowing how many THPers are working hard to be ready to take them down. I feel a little bad for them.....but only a little.

I don feel bad for them at all. Hey they made there bed.... ha ha

Working on a timeline for this one and everybody is going to enjoy how selections are done I think.
A bit of effort will be needed, but in the end, it will separate the Internet Golfers from the Basement Dwellers, because after all Team THP is all about the Basement Dwellers. :D

I like effort, the fact that we are inching closer to beginning to see who will be on this journey is nothing short of effing awesome.

The entry process should require good deal of effort to get into an event like this one! Can't wait to start them

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bring it on. I have plenty of effort to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't really have a basement but I will do whatever I can to represent those that do really well!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

No basements in Florida but I'm not above moving up north to have a crack at the Zoocrew

Effort is good! We want a strong team to take back the belt.

From the mini-computer!

Being a basement dweller would really make my day. Sounds funny to say that, but I say it with pride.

No basements in Florida but I'm not above moving up north to have a crack at the Zoocrew

Our building's garden unit is for sale. You'd have a huge basement all to yourself! I'd let you use my wifi too, Panda.

My House is a slab forundation so no basement i guess it is time to get out the shovel

Working on a timeline for this one and everybody is going to enjoy how selections are done I think.
A bit of effort will be needed, but in the end, it will separate the Internet Golfers from the Basement Dwellers, because after all Team THP is all about the Basement Dwellers. :D

The effort will be well worth it for the participants this year.

Funny watching an event like the Kings of Distance and seeing the Zoo crew, knowing how many THPers are working hard to be ready to take them down. I feel a little bad for them.....but only a little.

You all just keep talking about practicing in your basement, we will be working on bringing you cool stuff.

You all just keep talking about practicing in your basement, we will be working on bringing you cool stuff.

Now that sounds like a great plan!

jhwllk.jpg

That sounds like a heck of a deal. Though, be warned, THPers are getting ready to emerge from their basements into the sunlight to kick things into high gear. #TheDosIsComing

You should see my basement setup. Comes complete with with a practice net with a spaceman suit downrange, minus Ethan of course!
#basementdweller

Hahaha, this is the best trash talk you've dropped in this thread!

Oh Crap! I'm not even a good internet golfer!

Time to get to work!

You mean you don't hit it 350 yards and only play Ture Blades like the rest of us?

I won't just be talking about it, I'll be doing it!

But I have no doubts you all are busting your humps working on cool stuff.

You're doing very well in that department, Jason. Awesome stuff Callaway has brought this year.

Now, basement dwellers? I think a "walk out" counts as a basement. I qualify!

#ImStillWithHarry

This event is going to be special and I'm busting my hump to make sure I'm the best basement dweller I can be when I get in!

If this picture does not make you want to hop out of the basement and play nothing will. Look at Sabella grin.

y2e3yder.jpg

ouch...if that doesnt get the blood flowing Im not sure what will

If this picture does not make you want to hop out of the basement and play nothing will. Look at that Sabella grin.

y2e3yder.jpg

Sabella is just smiling way too much. Just rubbing it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back