What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50/52 = 102. Putted very well for the first 13 holes without a single 3 putt, then 3 putted each of the last 5 holes. Driver was so/so...got me out there but wasn't feeling solid overall - a lot of high fades. Spent a lot of shots laying up, which helps big time in eliminating the big mistake. Many wasted shots from 75yds and in as usual. First time ever walking 18...had a great time but was definitely fatigued towards the end (i.e short putts, lazy fat shots, etc).

43/43 today for +14. Drove the ball well, bit too many bad chips and putts left short. Punched greens were sandy and bumpy

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

41/41 with 28 putts including 2- 3 putts. Hit 10/14 fwys 9/18 gir's irons were a little off kept coming up short. When I missed green I ended up chipping close and 1 putting. When I hit green I'd leave putts short. Need some iron play at range. J40 was awesome today. I find it easier to work the amp cell. The j40 is just longer plus I'm getting to where I can work it but with time I'm sure I will be more efficient at it like I am with the cobra. Still early in the season as far as weather wise but a month behind calendar wise. But I guess not bad for 2nd round of year in Ohio.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:

KC hit that short game area and you'll drop those bad chips and when the greens recover you'll be good on the putting!

Nice work BullFrogg

Last edited:
42/41=83, 12/14 FW's but only 4 GIRS. Used 34 putts, just cannot get any putts to fall, no 3 putts was a plus though. I guess the good thing is my points are down to 28 in our blitz now so when I get going again I should win a few times.

edit - that was 6 GIRs, I did hit 2 of the 5's in reg that I missed counting.

Last edited:
Played Planterra Ridge down in Peachtree City, GA today. A course I've only played once before. Hit from the blue tees at 6497 yards, 71.2/127. Shot 39/42 for 81. Hit 12 FWYs, 8 GIR, 15 GIRP, 30 putts (one 3-putt), 4 penalty strokes.

2 birdies, 11 pars, 1 bogey, 2 dbl bogeys and 2 triples. If I could just get away from the 4 or 5 nasty blow up holes I'm having each round I'd really get the index down.

Got new glasses today went to Eagle Pointe this afternoon, went off on 10 because the high school team was on the front. New glasses apparently have a depth issue or something, every shot and I mean EVERY shot was fat, and not just fat but bury a small farm animal in the divot fat. Got highly frustrated, went to the car after 9 got my old glasses then go play the front. So first 9, only 1 par, shoot 51, get my old glasses and shoot 37 for my second nine with two birdies.

47/41 on simulator St. Andrews. Had two blow ups on the front 9. Want to get outside here soon.

48 today. Had two blow up holes; par 3 second, where I threw up a 6 because I forgot how to putt, and the par 4 9th where I put my approach in the drink. Other than that, I was very happy with the first 9 of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, today is a day I would love to have back. It was a struggle all around execpt for my putter and if not for it being great it would have been a long day. At least I figured out what I was doing on the last four holes to make me want to come back and as always I was on the course so I had a great day! Totals were 45/39 for a 84

43/43 today for +14. Drove the ball well, bit too many bad chips and putts left short. Punched greens were sandy and bumpy

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Man you are putting up rounds at record pace....I'm jealous

Got my first 9 in for the year. Considering my clubs came out of hibernation yesterday with a small bucket and no putting/chipping I feel great. 39 (3 over) including 2 topped shots and a missed short putt. The total of 2 putts on the 2 opening holes covering about 50' combined didn't hurt. Need to dedicate time to the short game.

Got 9 holes in this evening before dark

3 pars
5 bogeys
1 birdie

for a round of 40

Well shot the best round of my year tonight. Had a bad start with the first 3 holes then got on fire. Got on the back nine and my putter went to crap. But tonight I was BOMBING them with my driver. Got my longest drive of my life tonight at 269 yards!!! But anyways shot a 92 and could easily shot a low 80's if my putting was better on the back nine. Owell Ill keep at it and get it next time.

parkview-1.jpg

Well shot the best round of my year tonight. Had a bad start with the first 3 holes then got on fire. Got on the back nine and my putter went to crap. But tonight I was BOMBING them with my driver. Got my longest drive of my life tonight at 269 yards!!! But anyways shot a 92 and could easily shot a low 80's if my putting was better on the back nine. Owell Ill keep at it and get it next time.

parkview-1.jpg

Heading in the right direction! !

Oh yeah, I think all the lessons I have taken are finally starting to kick in and I am slowing my swing down and just hitting the ball sqaure and in the center of the face. Just need to get my putting good and short game and I'll be golden. Hopefully I'll be down to a 10 handicap by July which is my goal.
Heading in the right direction! !

43/41-84, no triples and overall happy with the play....oh and 60* weather was awesome too!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

43/41-84, no triples and overall happy with the play....oh and 60* weather was awesome too!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Nice dude! Eliminate the big numbers from the scorecard and your scores will drop!

Got in 9 after work today and shot 43 with 2 triples and a birdie. Two bad drives really cost me. Other than that I played well. Hit 5 greens and used 16 putts on greens that are pretty tough to read. Lessons are really paying off. Still a lot of work to be done.

Last night. 87 from the back (not too much harder than the whites, tbh). Couple of snap hooks cost me dearly.

Played Planterra Ridge down in Peachtree City, GA today. A course I've only played once before. Hit from the blue tees at 6497 yards, 71.2/127. Shot 39/42 for 81. Hit 12 FWYs, 8 GIR, 15 GIRP, 30 putts (one 3-putt), 4 penalty strokes.

2 birdies, 11 pars, 1 bogey, 2 dbl bogeys and 2 triples. If I could just get away from the 4 or 5 nasty blow up holes I'm having each round I'd really get the index down.

That is really solid with the 4 penalty strokes Barry, nice job.

43/41 - 84.

One birdie, five pars, ten bogeys, two doubles.

Not bad considering they had just aerated the greens, so alot of putts were a complete guess on what they were going to do after the roll got started.

Played 9 after work. +4 for a 40. An ugly nine but a beautiful day so it was nice to be out there. I made a par on both the par 3s which was a nice change from the previous 54 holes I had played and had bogeyed every single par 3 (12 in a row).

Mostly miserable 49/50. I did birdie the par 3 8th, and my play off the tee improved for the most part, but my irons were pretty middling with really inconsistent distances, and my short game is a shambles. Could not get close on chips or pitches to save my life. Weather was great, though. Started putting things together a bit more toward the end, but by then it's too little, too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back