The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not final, but as of the close today, I'm the second guy in my company's history to hit one million in a month. We sell gloves.......that's a LOT of gloves. I did my part, now operations needs to get it shipped. I booked the business, but it doesnt count unless it gets out the door. About 2.5 years ago, the first guy did it and I said to myself, "I WILL be the next guy that does this!"

Have sniffed it many times, but haven't made it yet. It means a lot to me and was a pretty serious goal. We shall see!

JM

Awesome dude! On that amount of sales, your going to the bank with a huge smile on your face. Congrats dude.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Congrats JM, hell of an accomplishment.

Great job Johnny! :clapp:

Just finished up the month. In 2 weeks and 5 days of selling with having 5 days off in that time frame. I sold 12 cars! Made awesome $. I'm so glad I went back to selling. Thanks for the support Thpers!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Congrats dude! Heck of a "demotion" huh? Haha

Congrats Team Mate that is awesome.

I made it out of the friendzone.

There are some great HHJJ's today but this one made me laugh. That is no easy task bro. Nice work, stay out of it now.

Wow there is some GREAT hhjj's in here today.

Mine today was playing 18 with friends and then walking down to school to pick the kids up and then we went up to the apple orchard to pick some apples, for $1 a kg cant go wrong. Beautiful and crunchy and sweet.

THP.

I freaking love this place! Not only has my golf game got better but my life in general. To each and everyone of you, to the people I have met and the ones I have yet to meet, thank you.

You are the ones that make this place so special and I am just so happy that I am part of the THP tidal wave that will change the golf community world year after year.

Don't just THP, Live it!

New mini tour van ordered.

Also:

Today, was light at work so I decided to check into the local VA hospital to volunteer.
I met the single most amazing man ever.
Harold Debar lied about his age to enter the army to fight in WWII.
He got separated from his unit when they came under attack in northern France. He walked and survived for 4 months hiding from Germans, and developed deep paranoia running from American forces a number of times.
I cannot cover everything here, but I am thankful eternally for our service members past present and future.
I am a better person today than I was yesterday! Thank you Harold!

Not final, but as of the close today, I'm the second guy in my company's history to hit one million in a month. We sell gloves.......that's a LOT of gloves. I did my part, now operations needs to get it shipped. I booked the business, but it doesnt count unless it gets out the door. About 2.5 years ago, the first guy did it and I said to myself, "I WILL be the next guy that does this!"

Have sniffed it many times, but haven't made it yet. It means a lot to me and was a pretty serious goal. We shall see!

JM

That's a lot of gloves what kind of gloves are you selling?

100% made the right decision to leave my last company. The CEO is clueless. My division was up 12% which are insane numbers for q4...i was managing a 1/3 of the companies money. So they just posted q4 and lost millions when I was up 2 million. Kinda great to know I saw and read everything right. Makes me happy to know it really was the right decision

Congrats to my daughter's high school golf team. They finished off the season undefeated and won our County title for the first time since '99. My daughter has had an up and down season but posted the 2nd lowest score of the field yesterday at the County match against the other 4 Girls teams from High Schools in our county.

Next tourney is regionals on April 21st where instead of team competition is individual stroke play with the top 5 girls advancing to state matches.

That's awesome Barry. Asu has a good girls golf team too

Last edited:
Congrats to my daughter's high school golf team. They finished off the season undefeated and won our County title for the first time since '99. My daughter has had an up and down season but posted the 2nd lowest score of the field yesterday at the County match against the other 4 Girls teams from High Schools in our county.

Next tourney is regionals on April 21st where instead of team competition is individual stroke play with the top 5 girls advancing to state matches.

Awesome, Barry! Congrats to your daughter and hope she does well in the next tourney.

Congrats sir, must be a proud dad

That's awesome Barry. Asu has a good girls golf team too

They have an awesome girls golf team. Emily is no where on that level but she does plan on playing intramural and seeing if there are trainer opportunities with the Men's or Women's teams to help out and be around the programs.

THP is my HHJJ today. Just so many cool things going on right now. Incredible opportunities, great people, and terrific conversation about a sport I love. Seeing so many people strive to get better each day not only as golfers, but as people is pretty darn cool.

Proud papa indeed. Thats awesome Barry.

Course is FINALLY opening up this week! Range time thursday and first round saturday morning. Bout time!

I haven't had any chew in a week. Thanks to some herbal chew I believe I have quit chewing hopefully for good.

Just had some really good news concerning a company case we had with the DC Circuit Court of Appeals that went in our favor. This could mean a very nice retirement on down the road for me and my family. Very exciting.

I haven't had any chew in a week. Thanks to some herbal chew I believe I have quit chewing hopefully for good.

What did you use? I really need to quit and have debated going the medical route since I have no willpower.

Congrats! The first week is a tough one to get in the books, but the longer you go, the easier it gets. I'm on 5 months myself and haven't looked back.

Watching my kids watch frozen makes me so damned happy. Moments like this make everything I do worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back