2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

I'm excited about this today - to all those vying for a spot: THANK YOU!!!

Good luck to all those who will be trying today!! I can tell you even before Morgan and Josh's awesome gesture that it's worth it.

Reminders set for 4:00 p.m. today. Everything is set with vacation and such now just need to land one of the coveted 6 spots!

OG, I am no spring chicken / young buck but I am ready to prove you don't have to be to be a top notch volunteer at the Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Today is the day. Congrats to all who get selected.

Good luck to those today who hope to get selected. It is so awesome that so many want to go out of their way to volunteer for this event. We are so blessed to have so many willing people to take time out of their lives to make our experience even more memorable.

Big day is here!!! Super excited to see so many great people trying for these spots

Can't wait to hear today who will be joing us #THPMC!!!! Good Luck To Everyone, And Thank You For Doing This!!!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all those who will be trying today!! I can tell you even before Morgan and Josh's awesome gesture that it's worth it.

This is how I have always looked at it. I really wanted to be there last year but things just didn't work out. This year things are looking great and I will be there.

Josh and Morgans gesture is absolutely incredible but, for me, I knew I would be volunteering and happily pay my way to do that. To grab a spot would just be icing on the cake.

Good luck everyone signing up and I hope you are ready to work your butt off and enjoy every minute of it!

This is a take of how it goes down Friday morning before you all get ya new equipment:

You Morgan Cuppers get ya arses in line and smile like a chicken in a busted sack of corn now ya hear. It's picture taking time! :D Now how ya gonna beat that kind of southern hospitality? :bananadance:

Good luck to al the great thp'ers devoting their time to help out. Look foward to meeting each and every one of yours...

If ole gray gets to do interviews, will there be subtitles:D

Good luck to everyone entering!!

Good luck to everyone trying to get a spot and thank you for trying even if you dont get a spot. Volunteering isnt the only way to support the event. Help generate discussion on THP, help generate discussion on social media. This event is about alot more than just 40 people.

Can't wait to see who get to help make this out of this world. I am thankful for all the entries that get submitted. Without all of you, it doesn't happen. Good luck!

I also can't wait to see who will be joining us. I already can't thank you enough for your efforts. It'll be the most fun you'll have on a course without clubs, I can promise you that.

Just stay in the shade whenever you have the chance!

Good luck to those trying for these spots. This event would not even be close to what it has become without the volunteers. I've said it every year, you guys have a harder job than the players do.

I'm excited to see who joins us on this ride, you all rock for wanting to volunteer for this!

I also can't wait to see who will be joining us. I already can't thank you enough for your efforts. It'll be the most fun you'll have on a course without clubs, I can promise you that.

Just stay in the shade whenever you have the chance!

I'll echo this comment. It's amazing to see so many awesome people line up to volunteer at this event. I'm looking forward to seeing who gets in.

I'll also add that talking into the microphone is a learned trait. Be prepared.

Good luck everyone!

I'll echo this comment. It's amazing to see so many awesome people line up to volunteer at this event. I'm looking forward to seeing who gets in.

I'll also add that talking into the microphone is a learned trait. Be prepared.

Ah see you already made the wrong move. You don't speak into the microphone, because the microphone is on the front of the camera. You speak above it. You also have to speak quiet enough so not to distract or even influence the players. Saying, "this is a right to left breaking putt because I saw other people have the same putt and they all missed on the left" and the guy thinks it's a straight putt; that won't go over well.

Important note: Make sure your camera mic volume is turned up. That eliminates the problem of not being heard on the camera itself.

Made a quick reschedule of the training class I am putting on this afternoon. Was initially set to start at 3:00, now the start time is 4:10.

I have a reminder set on my phone...I will be out in the field but I have an email already started in my draft folder....just need the details to put in it and hit send.

Good Luck to everyone.

I have a reminder set on my phone...I will be out in the field but I have an email already started in my draft folder....just need the details to put in it and hit send.

Good Luck to everyone.

Yea I'll be out in the field (Lane Creek) too so thanks for the tip!

Ah see you already made the wrong move. You don't speak into the microphone, because the microphone is on the front of the camera. You speak above it. You also have to speak quiet enough so not to distract or even influence the players. Saying, "this is a right to left breaking putt because I saw other people have the same putt and they all missed on the left" and the guy thinks it's a straight putt; that won't go over well.

Important note: Make sure your camera mic volume is turned up. That eliminates the problem of not being heard on the camera itself.

Let me go back and review the 2013 MC coverage before I take notes on your technique...

:Alien

Let me go back and review the 2013 MC coverage before I take notes on your technique...

:Alien

See the important note, jerk face. I'm gonna captain rage on you...

Back