The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the HHJJ was short lived. We are no longer in the home buying process. Going to drink my sorrows away tonight. See you guys tomorrow.

and tomorrow go puke on your realtor.

Sorry to hear this Ricky.

Local college is on lockdown due to a gunman. No reports of any shots fired, but the campus is on full lockdown. I'm getting a little sick and tired of this crap this week. Have a few friends currently attending there.

This turned out to be a hoax. And I hope whomever called it in/perpetrated the hoax, is enjoying a nice afternoon in jail. Frigging idiots.

Freaking Bieber just bought a huge house on longboat key.

Need to protest this

Rhyno, sorry to hear that yo.

Well the HHJJ was short lived. We are no longer in the home buying process. Going to drink my sorrows away tonight. See you guys tomorrow.
Damn Dev, that sucks. what happened?
Freaking Bieber just bought a huge house on longboat key.

Need to protest this
Can't we just deport him already...sheesh.

Long story short, they got another offer. We went with our contractor to get an estimate on the renovation. There were more problems then we realized. They wanted us to go into attorney review by 4:30 at which point we would have been on the hook for the deposit of $1000, the inspection $500, and Lawyer $450. Just didnt feel comfortable rushing into it with the renovations being more extensive than we first thought. Too big of a decision to make having a few hours to think it over. Not to mention the contract was signed on Wednesday but we didnt get it until yesterday at 5pm. So a full day was wasted. Really bummed out and so is my wife but in the end I think we made the best decision possible given the circumstances. And we fired out realtor immediately.

Sorry to hear it dude, but if it's not right you're better off. Stick with it. It's the most annoying process ever. Worse than buying a car.

Long story short, they got another offer. We went with our contractor to get an estimate on the renovation. There were more problems then we realized. They wanted us to go into attorney review by 4:30 at which point we would have been on the hook for the deposit of $1000, the inspection $500, and Lawyer $450. Just didnt feel comfortable rushing into it with the renovations being more extensive than we first thought. Too big of a decision to make having a few hours to think it over. Not to mention the contract was signed on Wednesday but we didnt get it until yesterday at 5pm. So a full day was wasted. Really bummed out and so is my wife but in the end I think we made the best decision possible given the circumstances. And we fired out realtor immediately.

That's rough man, but it sounds like you made the right decision for you both.

I think you did the best thing. Buying a house, much less one that needs work, is not a knee jerk reaction process. Glad you got rid of the realtor and now you can find one that will work with you. Hope it gets better for you.

Sounds like you did the right thing Dev! This might turn into a HHJJ.

Sucks dude and I know how much u wanted to house asap, but this just means the right house is still out there for you guys

May be a blessing in disquise

So there was a mass shooting threat at my university, and luckily they apprehended the suspect before he could do anything. It was really scary.

Get me that resume Schmosby and well see if we can find you some warmer digs and cheaper housing options :)

Get me that resume Schmosby and well see if we can find you some warmer digs and cheaper housing options :)

We are taking a week to just do nothing after all this nonsense. We are going to discuss our options. I will be in touch shortly.

Sounds like you made the right decision Mr. Ricky.

House buying is not something you want to rush into. And evaluating the pros/cons of a property is not something you want to rush through.

Take a break, relax, find a new realtor. Make a decision you are comfortable with, on a house that will be "the one".

The Official Rant of the Day

Blugold might appreciate this, I gave a customer a certificate explaining that physics must no longer apply to them. They did not see the humor in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hurt my wrist moving a tiki torch totem pole thing tonight. I hope it feels better in the morning, as we have a team competition/round scheduled.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Sorry to hear this. Realtors are scumbags and only care about a commission.

They are on level par with Lawyers.

Yep I said it Seth and Ward.

Sorry to hear this. Realtors are scumbags and only care about a commission.

They are on level par with Lawyers.

Yep I said it Seth and Ward.

#straightfire

#straightfire

It stings, but it's not like I'm unaware of such things. Some of them suck and it's unfortunate. Try working with some of them.

So there was a mass shooting threat at my university, and luckily they apprehended the suspect before he could do anything. It was really scary.

Glad they got him before hand.

I don't get people.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

My wife and I completed a huge job last week with excellent photo documentation, communication, and completed it very thoroughly, the Company is reneging on our agreement. In this business the guy that holds the cash is king and we just took a huge kick in the A$$! I am thoroughly disgusted with the quality of people at this point and time. I'm effing heartbroken, we needed it. Some lessons in life are very very painful but needed to mold character.

I need to get around some THP'rs to restore my faith in humanity

My wife and I completed a huge job last week with excellent photo documentation, communication, and completed it very thoroughly, the Company is reneging on our agreement. In this business the guy that holds the cash is king and we just took a huge kick in the A$$! I am thoroughly disgusted with the quality of people at this point and time. I'm effing heartbroken, we needed it. Some lessons in life are very very painful but needed to mold character.

Sorry to hear that Marc!

This is terrible Marc. Hang in there buddy.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back