Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Added this one to my young collection today. Wanted it to commemorate my trip to Louisiana.

2amyte2y.jpg

Love it! I'll try to get all the THP head covers but these kind of SC covers is being scoped as well :)

Recent addiction....

Odyssey headcovers.

Picked up a new addition to the collection courtesy of the Awesome people at Callaway. Its my go to for the foreseeable future.

20140321_232914.jpg

Man, I wish I knew where these guys keep coming up with the No 3 Jacks stuff!!

I have been looking everywhere for them.

I sent Hashtag Chad a tweet asking if these were ever going to be available to the public & he said zone. Only 10 or so were made and they are gone. Lucky is an understatement.

Sounds like an incredibly rare collectors item to me!

Enjoy it lmh!

Sounds like an incredibly rare collectors item to me!

Enjoy it lmh!
It also sounds like something that makes me incredibly jealous!

It also sounds like something that makes me incredibly jealous!

Yeah I was thinking that as well. Immediately marked under the 'never going to own one' category hahah!

That thing is awesome.

Yeah I was thinking that as well. Immediately marked under the 'never going to own one' category hahah!

That thing is awesome.
Lol.

Similar to my feelings on a "No 3jacks" Coin.

He works for Callaway.
I will give you pieces of paper with pictures of dead presidents on them in exchange for one of these should you acquire another.

I've been trying to find different baseball markers and divot tools. It's my other favorite sport.

I saw that same coin at the Gramdaddy, and the person who now holds it will cherish it for ever I'm sure.

The pic is blocked at work, but I take it that it's the W coin?

If so, yes I will. That was a really meaningful gift from the man himself.

Got a new marker today. Wish I liked the course as much as I like the marker. I really like the white on the green. For... some reason...

20140404_173806.jpg

What size is that? Looks great dude.

some great stuff in here. I need to work on expanding my collection more. I should take another pic of what I have as I've gotten a couple new things.

T0AD picked these up for me today at Kinderlou. Much appreciated!!!

zeqyge2e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Picked up this beauty yesterday. Such a fun course, Farmstead in North Myrtle, NC.

20140406_165455.jpg
It's a dancing rooster, and its awesome.

Back