What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need these. School colors too.
NikeLunarControl2Masters_zpsb8ca0a11.png
[/URL]

Pondering the new puma monolite shorts/pants and the digi-sky shirts. Just so damn pricey

I am going to take back what I said about Gmac's poly fabrics. I wore one of the poly shirts today and it was really comfortable. I think the beer gut that I'm killing sort of made me hate the material. It's too sheer for a fat belly.

I am going to take back what I said about Gmac's poly fabrics. I wore one of the poly shirts today and it was really comfortable. I think the beer gut that I'm killing sort of made me hate the material. It's too sheer for a fat belly.

Dammit Hawk, stop. I don't need another brand I really like.

He's got that funky style you like. Plus - pockets.

Pondering these beauties!

Puma Super Cell Fusion Ice G

utyqy4av.jpg

These are so sharp looking! Anyone tried them on yet or played a round with them?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

BF...I have these exact ones. I absolutely love them. More often than not I tried finding outfits with black in them so I can wear these.

Pondering Kikkor shoes. Stumbled across their Facebook page and I like the style. Going to have to look a little deeper into their products.

Pondering Kikkor shoes. Stumbled across their Facebook page and I like the style. Going to have to look a little deeper into their products.

I'm wearing my Kikkor Tennys at work today because they look like a pair of casual shoes and are super comfortable. No one had a clue they were golf shoes until I had my feet propped up.

In honor of the Masters I picked up this Bridgestone Spring Collection cap today.

ugu7eryj.jpg

Back of it has the azalea.

yqyqe8a3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Highly considering grabbing a pair of White Del Mars, though I won't wear them until the Morgan Cup. With as much as we'll be on our feet that week, I think experimenting may be a dumb idea.

Highly considering grabbing a pair of White Del Mars, though I won't wear them until the Morgan Cup. With as much as we'll be on our feet that week, I think experimenting may be a dumb idea.

I was a little bummed about the Del Mars I bought. They are comfortable but after wearing them for 1 round, the green trim along the outside is already peeling off.

Bummer. Cally will replace them by the way. I had an issue with a pair and they not only replaced them, but paid return shipping.

The ones I have and am lookign at are basically colorless though.

Bummer. Cally will replace them by the way. I had an issue with a pair and they not only replaced them, but paid return shipping.

The ones I have and am lookign at are basically colorless though.

I have the black ones with the green bottoms and the green strip around the outside of the bottom. They are extremely comfortable.

Puma Monolites. I think it's time I look into spikeless...glowing reviews here are helping this ponder and I think they will go well with pants.

Puma Monolites. I think it's time I look into spineless...glowing reviews here are helping this ponder and I think they will go well with pants.

Tried them out the other night at PGA SS and its the first PUMA shoe that fits me really well. I want a pair badly and wish the guy on ebay didnt douche me but I also think 5 pairs of golf shoes is too many for me. Haha

Tried them out the other night at PGA SS and its the first PUMA shoe that fits me really well. I want a pair badly and wish the guy on ebay didnt douche me but I also think 5 pairs of golf shoes is too many for me. Haha
Poked around on the bay a few minutes ago and seen a few sellers with them at the 70-80 price point. I need white ones bad. My Puma ZL's, I think, shrank this winter and really bothered my feet yesterday. I messed up when I did the forum testing for them and got them a size to small. They didn't really bother me much at all, but after sitting around this winter I'm pretty sure they shrank.

Poked around on the bay a few minutes ago and seen a few sellers with them at the 70-80 price point. I need white ones bad. My Puma ZL's, I think, shrank this winter and really bothered my feet yesterday. I messed up when I did the forum testing for them and got them a size to small. They didn't really bother me much at all, but after sitting around this winter I'm pretty sure they shrank.

golfdirectnow

Thats the seller most people have been using. $69.99 with free shipping. Drop ships from Puma. I cant personally recommend the guy as I waited a full week with no correspondence. Then was told he was sick and then a few days later got a message saying they were robbed and he was refunding me my money. Doesnt make sense if they were being drop shipped from Puma. With that said, plenty of other people got theirs with no problem. I did get my money back.

Pondering a few of the new ClimaChill Adidas shirts

Not going to wear them until July, but I got these last night. Morgan Cup shoes for $60.

Callaway-Golf-Del-Mar-Golf-Shoes_WW_550.jpeg

Nice Hawk, clean. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back