Thank you THP members

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I wanted to take a quick second and thank each and every member that takes the time and energy to make THP what it has become. Yes, JB and GG drive this sight but the members really makes it go.

I love this place and all it has to offer to everyone. We can all THP in our way and feel comfortable. I found this place by chance and it had become a part of me. Some can relate and others of you will, hopefully one day.

The events, the contest and testing are just a part of THP. You guys are what keep me coming back everyday. So stand and give yourselves a had because you guys rock and I just wanted to let you know.

THANK YOU!

Glad you posted this Freddie. You have been a huge part of that too! THP really is a special kind of place.

Thank You Freddie, for doing everything you do with THP especially helping all of us with our Golf Game.. Thanks Bud!!!!

well said Freddie, well said indeed.

The new THP is just awesome and Freddie you're a big part of it. Your time and efforts to help our swings is appreciated!!

Great post Freddie. I found THP by chance also, and now it's really like home to me, and THPers are family. Every day, every night.

Agree Freddie, THP is my family and I love being a member here!

Couldn't have said it better myself Freddie! Thank you for everything you do.

Well said Freddie! And don't forget yourself. You are helping thousands a day and giving up your little free time for that. So, thank YOU!

I happened to find this place looking for a new set of irons and after kinda just putting around here, I made it to a local get together and I was hooked. I love this place and everyone that makes this place as awesome as it is.

We do what we do for you guys.

Well said and thank you for helping anyone out that needs your help. You take a lot of time out of your day to help any and all members that need it, so thank you too!!!

We should all be thanking you Freddie...you are always so giving of your time and knowledge...we are all better people for knowing you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Words of wisdom Freddy, glad I came back to the forum. Thanks to those who help run it and to those that support it.

I love my THP family, from the staff to the newest member. This community is like no other. A huge thanks to each and every one for what you add to THP.

Nice post Freddie.

Well said Freddie. THPers are not like people anywhere else. I met a THPer today for the first time and played 18 holes and it was like we had known each for years. Have had that experience many times. Just a special place.

Id include yourself in the thanks because you do a lot for people here. Nice post, love it here

Well said Freddie! I have so many friends from staff to people I have never met that I call family. When Atlgolfer, flog2424,and vman came to my course yesterday, it was like a family reunion. It's like that when folks come to my course and when I go to theirs. It's like that at all the invitationals I have been to. It's fun, it's family, and it just gets better every year. Thanks for all you staffers and the way you support us. You all work your butts off and it certainly shows because every year is off the charts!

Great post Freddie. Thank you for everything that you do for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having been a member at another forum before stumbling upon THP during a web search, I can say, there is no place like THP. Not even close. Some of my greatest golf memories are due to my THP adventures and I look forward to adding to those as long as I am physically capable to do so.

Well said Panda and we all appreciate what the THP staff does for everyone of us.

As a member who loves to THP, the other members and the staff I can't imagine where my knowledge and drive to get better would be with out all of you!

Great post Freddie. This place is certainly very special and it's the members who make it so.

Great post Freddie. This place is something special, and guys like you are at the core of it all. Thanks for all you do, Freddie.

I agree wholeheartedly FK. This is just a special place.

Nice post Freddie...thank you for everything you contribute as well! Having our personal Panda swing guru is really huge...especially to hackers like myself.

p.s. mushy stuff aside... still pulling for you to get trounced down at #theking though. :blowkiss:

Back