What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43/45-88, 32 putts, 6/13 fir, 2 gir. I was hitting the ball pretty well today, but lost control of the driver on the back which led to 5 double bogies in the last 7 holes.

43/45-88, 32 putts, 6/13 fir, 2 gir. I was hitting the ball pretty well today, but lost control of the driver on the back which led to 5 double bogies in the last 7 holes.

Keep at it Andy. I believe you are on the verge of a special round... Just need it to click for 18 holes!

Some good prep work going in in this thread. Dan and John taking it low with their B games.

79 in very wet and windy conditions over here in the UK

45-39 - 84

First time with a round in the thirties :)

Played pretty good today. 42/38 for an 80 on tough course. Slope of 134. Still fighting the driver a little but coming around

Chilly and breezy day, but great to get out. 39-39 = 6 over 78.
Lipped out a 20 ft. bird on 18, but did have a 25 yd chip in for eagle on the difficult par 5 - 7th hole.

One of my boys went pretty low today.

What did you shoot today?

39/36, 75 at Waterlefe today. The back 9 routinely eats my lunch and causes me fits. Today I was able to convert some birdies on the back to offset a few bogeys to keep my score solid.

Best round of the year for me, by far. Range time has paid off and I focused on keeping my iron swing around 80% and let the putter heat up.

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/...F-6CAF-4EAA-9990-8C412A6008FD_zps9vtghset.jpg

Nice round War

Team THP shaping up nicely, love it Ryan!

Great job Ryan!

That's a great round on a tough course. Awesome job dude

Great round War! Waterlefe too. Nice.

Keep that mojo going Ryan, going to need it in 3 weeks

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Had an awful round today but got a chance to play with War Eagle and AG2979, was a blast and I look forward to hopefully getting a few more rounds in with them sooner than later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well had a fun round today with my buddy Josh, then also got to play with THP greats Bhilln and Zenger at Lick Creek in Pekin. Man Zenger can really play some golf. Felt like I should have paid to watch him play. But anyways my game was nasty on the front, the driver is lost somewhere and I need to get it back. But once I hit the back I was playing a heck lot better. That might be because it's more open and not a bunch of trees like on the front. Had a nice 40 foot putt on the ninth hole to save a bogey lol. Need to get my my short game down and my driver and I think my game with be deadly. But overall had some fun golf with some THPer's...
lick2.jpg

Dang man, where was that game last weekend lol. Great job man, hopefully I will be shooting where you are here soon.

Got out for a "Nap time 9" today while the kids were sleeping. Played the same course that I played for THP challenge #3 (shot a 12 over with 21 putts that round), and ended up shooting a 7 over with only 16 putts. There were 2 holes that cost me, but my putting practice was really paying off. I made a few mid-range ones that I usually miss, and a lot of my 2nd putts were tap-ins. Better still, when I pulled my driver, it actually went straight instead of fade/slicing like it has for nearly my entire golfing life, so if that continues, who knows what might happen to my scores! Needless to say, I'm pretty freaking excited after today, especially considering it's the start of the season and I haven't even started my lessons. At least for today, a sub 10 index feels very possible by July.

Got out for a "Nap time 9" today while the kids were sleeping. Played the same course that I played for THP challenge #3 (shot a 12 over with 21 putts that round), and ended up shooting a 7 over with only 16 putts. There were 2 holes that cost me, but my putting practice was really paying off. I made a few mid-range ones that I usually miss, and a lot of my 2nd putts were tap-ins. Better still, when I pulled my driver, it actually went straight instead of fade/slicing like it has for nearly my entire golfing life, so if that continues, who knows what might happen to my scores! Needless to say, I'm pretty freaking excited after today, especially considering it's the start of the season and I haven't even started my lessons. At least for today, a sub 10 index feels very possible by July.

#DoWorkDotCom

Really proud of you, Ryan. Keep up the great work!

Ryan, really happy for you buddy. Keep at it. How is the healing going?

JM

Played 9 this afternoon and shot 2 over 38. I'm pretty happy with it considering I hurt my finger quite badly on Thursday, most likely broken. I taped it up and gave it a try and am happy I played ok.

43/48 = 91

Blew up on the back, but better than my 91.5 average.

Left a lot strokes out there, but it's all good.

44 and 48 played my little home course. Felt good to swing the club but started horribly. I rolled a few putts before but no full swings and first one pull hook oh joy! Haha I ha e realized that I am not going to get any better at this game till I can practice and get some instruction. Really that isn't feasible due to work and life so I am happy with where my game is now considering I haven't practiced since last summer. It is what it is I just love playing and can't get too frustrated with my play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back