What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motore F1 75X for my X2Hot

Gonna hit the gym tonight and swing some dumbbells to get ready for it haha.

6arape4y.jpg

Got a great deal on these two today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great purchase and like the black finish!

Large bucket at the range!

Holy crap and it's private?

Can you work any of those deals Mike around our area?

Way to rep the sponsor. Their shirts are solid.That is an unbelievable deal.

Sorry just getting back to you guys, but yeah it's pretty phenomenal. It's not private, but it's not open to the public until after 9am during the week and 10am during the weekends.

www.leroycc.com if you want to check it out. For the money it is an amazing course really.

The $600 I paid was half of a "family" membership. A normal individual membership is $795 but the pro is awesome and always works with my pop and I. He lets us be unrestricted while my dad's wife and my gf are restricted, but under our membership. I really can't ask for a better deal.

besr0045_001.jpg

Adams Pro Hybrids 23* is officially in the bag.

Was going to pay for getting my lies adjusted on my irons, but after being passed up 6 times and giving back the beeper that changed. They gave me a $10 gift card for making me weight longer than I should have and the full set check. Went up to have them adjusted and they couldn't get them until tomorrow. I left to try the other shops, but they couldn't do it either.

Went back to drop them off at the PGASS fully expecting to have to wait until tomorrow to pick them up. Jimmy saw me come back in and told Dan to go take care of me. He took my clubs and I told him 2 degrees flat, went off to roll the Bridgestone putters again and Dan came out to get me. He said they were all over the place as far as the lie goes, so I went with him and we walked through each club and brought them all down off standard 2 degrees.

Did it right then and there, he gave them back to me and I asked for the ticket to go pay for the service. Nope, on the house and instant personalized service. This store has some over the top people all over!

Bought a Motore 569 shaft for my Alpha.

A tee time w/ THPers.

Was going to pay for getting my lies adjusted on my irons, but after being passed up 6 times and giving back the beeper that changed. They gave me a $10 gift card for making me weight longer than I should have and the full set check. Went up to have them adjusted and they couldn't get them until tomorrow. I left to try the other shops, but they couldn't do it either.

Went back to drop them off at the PGASS fully expecting to have to wait until tomorrow to pick them up. Jimmy saw me come back in and told Dan to go take care of me. He took my clubs and I told him 2 degrees flat, went off to roll the Bridgestone putters again and Dan came out to get me. He said they were all over the place as far as the lie goes, so I went with him and we walked through each club and brought them all down off standard 2 degrees.

Did it right then and there, he gave them back to me and I asked for the ticket to go pay for the service. Nope, on the house and instant personalized service. This store has some over the top people all over!

That's a heck of an experience right there. Crazy stuff about the lofts being all over the place!!

Were these purchased used?

That's a heck of an experience right there. Crazy stuff about the lofts being all over the place!!

You know I bought my mizuno mp54s from Goldsmith new. After about 6 months I checked lie angles to get them adjusted and they were all over the place as well. Especially with forged clubs I was told to get them checked at least couple times a year. Playing in cold and hard ground in the winter months and early spring will move them over time. The guy bending them also told me to check specs even new. Some OEM are just all over the place out the box

No, had the CMB'S MOI built here locally. Not that way anymore with the KBS Tour V's in them Kang let me borrow. They are pretty soft, just imagine I have beat them up pretty good over the last 6 month's on mats and frozen tundra

Had the PGASS re-grip a my 3 wood and hybrid with Winn Dri-Tech grips, bought a sleeve of Callaway Super Soft balls and a Bridgestone cap.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You know I bought my mizuno mp54s from Goldsmith new. After about 6 months I checked lie angles to get them adjusted and they were all over the place as well. Especially with forged clubs I was told to get them checked at least couple times a year. Playing in cold and hard ground in the winter months and early spring will move them over time. The guy bending them also told me to check specs even new. Some OEM are just all over the place out the box
No, had the CMB'S MOI built here locally. Not that way anymore with the KBS Tour V's in them Kang let me borrow. They are pretty soft, just imagine I have beat them up pretty good over the last 6 month's on mats and frozen tundra

Great thoughts guys -- I genuinely don't ever even consider it.

Great thoughts guys -- I genuinely don't ever even consider it.

Doubt you need to with your shots being so awesome every time, I on the other hand beat the crap out of them! :alien:

Didn't buy per say, but I think I struck a trade w my pro for lessons for a very long time and maybe my range pass as well....

Do this count as golf stuff?

eqytydus.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bought a Utility, Shoulder and Knee Hyperice figure I will cover all my bases since I couldn't decide which one to get.

Bought a cobra patch hat in white

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back