The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went in to work this morning for 5 hours to be informed that they need me on night shift starting tonight at 6PM. There's only 4 of us that have overtime codes and for the next 10 days I will be working 12 hours a day. I worked this past weekend as well, so while the extra money will be nice, doing the day to night switch on no notice is going to be a killer.

My 4th day dealing with a back injury/pain. :angry: I've got work to do on the driving range this week!!! :banghead: I've got a round of golf with DawgDaddy Thursday. :golf2:It's got to get better soon. :beat-up:

Rest up, OG!

My 4th day dealing with a back injury/pain. :angry: I've got work to do on the driving range this week!!! :banghead: I've got a round of golf with DawgDaddy Thursday. :golf2:It's got to get better soon. :beat-up:

Rest that thing up, and get healed, we need you in a few weeks.

THP #theking #imwithchad

It irritates me when people use THP solely as their platform to sell stuff. eBay is an option!

My daughter has a terrible cold and feels miserable. On top of that, my son also has a cold. Apparently he also has a terrible pollen allergy and after a visit to the doctor today we find out he se how also has pink eye

Eff me.

Damn, homey..sick kids are the worst. I know how you feel
My daughter has a terrible cold and feels miserable. On top of that, my son also has a cold. Apparently he also has a terrible pollen allergy and after a visit to the doctor today we find out he se how also has pink eye

Eff me.

Eff me.

That sucks dude we have been dealing with that for last few weeks off and on. And now the last 5 days my wife. Blah

I just had to turn my AC on.

Ugh.

Must be a rough life.

Hey, you can bundle up and keep warm. There is only so many layers I can shed and not have to register on a sex offender list.

Hey, you can bundle up and keep warm. There is only so many layers I can shed and not have to register on a sex offender list.

Your a white guy though. The Arizona cops are too busy profiling.

I had to turn it off AC and back into furnace mode. No way was the wife going to tolerate it otherwise. Wish this weather would make up its mind.

I stubbed my left big toe last night badly. I can barely walk today. I don't even want to think of what this could do to my scheduled rounds of golf coming up.

The ID card office opens at 9 today and Thursday and 7:30 MWF! I've been here since 8 and all the employees are sitting in their cube bantering about vacations while they waiting area is full arrrrrr.

Do not tell me your in training till 9 when I can hear all your banter about dumb crap.

Coop was up all night. Crying, screaming, nothing we did made him feel better nor could we get him back to sleep.

I'm freaking exhausted. Sick kids are the worst, especially when they cant tell you what they need/want.

Poor little guy. Feel for you dude!

Poor little guy. Feel for you dude!
Both are home from school today, back to the doctor for the 3rd time in 4 days!

That's the worst feeling as a parent. Feeling helpless and watching them be sick is heartbreaking. Hope they feel better!

Coop was up all night. Crying, screaming, nothing we did made him feel better nor could we get him back to sleep.

I'm freaking exhausted. Sick kids are the worst, especially when they cant tell you what they need/want.

Sorry buddy. It's the worst part of parenting by a long shot. I know you would switch places with them in a second. I hope they get to feeling better soon.

It's a helpless feeling for sure. That exhausted feeling is terrible. I hope the docs figure out what is going on with the linebacker.

I've been vacuuming the floor and mopping all morning. :beat-up: The good thing is my back didn't blow out again so it looks like I'm on the mend. :thumb: The bad thing is we are selling our house and moving closer to Athens which requires a bunch of fricking work until the house is sold.

I've been vacuuming the floor and mopping all morning. :beat-up: The good thing is my back didn't blow out again so it looks like I'm on the mend. :thumb: The bad thing is we are selling our house and moving closer to Athens which requires a bunch of fricking work until the house is sold.

Dang Ole Gray, you two move more often than JB and GG! You are the new gypsies! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back