The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Ole Gray, you two move more often than JB and GG! You are the new gypsies! hahaha

haha Now I wouldn't go that far. :D JB & Morgan move more than the wind. They move more than a hound dog chasing a rabbit. They move more than a cat chasing a mouse. They are the king of movers. :thumb:

I've been vacuuming the floor and mopping all morning. :beat-up: The good thing is my back didn't blow out again so it looks like I'm on the mend. :thumb: The bad thing is we are selling our house and moving closer to Athens which requires a bunch of fricking work until the house is sold.

Really? Seriously? My gosh, you two!! You keep moving FARTHER away!!

Coop was up all night. Crying, screaming, nothing we did made him feel better nor could we get him back to sleep.

I'm freaking exhausted. Sick kids are the worst, especially when they cant tell you what they need/want.

That stinks dude, I've been there and it's frustrating on many levels, but the helplessness topped it all.

Really? Seriously? My gosh, you two!! You keep moving FARTHER away!!

Just a little big North East of where we are now. This dayuuummm country living is getting rough and we are yearning to be city slickers again. Plus the grand baby will be closer and not to mention our golf course.:D

Just a little big North East of where we are now. This dayuuummm country living is getting rough and we are yearning to be city slickers again. Plus the grand baby will be closer and not to mention our golf course.:D

I'll be moving soon too buddy, I'm tired of packing up crap but we're done here, we'll be in Sarasota in a couple days looking for a place.

I'll be moving soon too buddy, I'm tired of packing up crap but we're done here, we'll be in Sarasota in a couple days looking for a place.

Good for you! It's a ton of work but once the dust settles and it will be all good :thumb:

Office politics. Had to go check my forehead in the mirror this morning to see if the word "Sucker" was printed across it.

Office politics. Had to go check my forehead in the mirror this morning to see if the word "Sucker" was printed across it.

Was it there? :D

Both are home from school today, back to the doctor for the 3rd time in 4 days!

Dude, I feel for you Ryan. I remember those times when you just want them to say. "It hurts right here!" Poor little ones. Hope they feel better and mom and dad get some rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it there? :D
LOL. Not that I could see.

The more I think about the conversation, the more annoyed I get. Got another meeting this afternoon to discuss this issue with the people who actually get to make the call (because this other individual had decided to lobby for his POV without ever bringing me on board to begin with). Not sure how I feel about people attempting to influence decisions that directly impact my projects, and my productivity, and my career, without my involvement, all for their own personal gain. Ok, that's not true ... it ticks me off beyond all belief.

Just got some awful news from my parents. My mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer a couple of weeks ago and it was believed to be an early stage 1. After getting a second opinion they have found that it spread to her lympnodes and bones.

Now have two parents with Cancer which is very surreal and humbling. God is the ultiamte healer and all I can do is sit here and offer support and prayers to both of them. Please keep all of us in your prayers. Thanks!

Cancer sucks. Best wishes

Sorry flog. Hope they both get well soon for you.

Really sorry to hear that flog. Hoping for the best.

Brother, so sorry to hear. Cancer is the freaking worst. You have my number if you want to talk my friend.

Sorry to hear this flog. Good luck and prayers are with you and your parents

Best wishes Flog. The world would be a much better place without the big C. Prayers sent to you and your family.

Sorry to hear it Flog, my thoughts and prayers are headed their way!

I'm so sorry Kyle. Keeping you and you're folks in my thoughts and prayers.

On my prayer list Flog. God Bless buddy.

JM

My rant is minor in the grand scheme of things.

Wake up headed to Orlando this morning and I'm not sitting in DFW waiting for a connection. Did I mention that I left from Memphis? I know right......

Upside? I guess I'll have to go to Pappasito's for some TexMex in the terminal.

JM

Kyle I'm very sorry buddy. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Flog, I'm so sorry to hear that, I've got you and yours in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear that flog. Will have you and your parents in my thoughts and prayers. Cancer sucks big time.

Sorry to hear that Flog. That sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back