Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
In for review is the Nyne Cruiser Bluetooth Speaker

Capture.png

From the Company:

Overview

Enhance your active lifestyle with the NYNE Cruiser, a rugged, portable wireless Bluetooth speaker you can take with you anywhere, anytime. Adjustable handlebar mounting clips let you add musical pizzazz to a leisurely bike ride or a humdrum gym workout. Use the carabineer to clip the Cruiser onto your backpack and take a hike. Got a cranky baby in a stroller? You’ll appreciate the convenience of lullabies or rock music at your fingertips, right next to the cup holder. The fashionable two-tone rubberized finish protects against spills or raindrops. The versatile NYNE Cruiser also features a 10-hour rechargeable battery, state-of-the-art NFC technology, and a built-in noise-canceling microphone for hands-free calling. If you’re on the move, you need the Cruiser!

At a Glance:

• Music to your handlebars -- Attach the Cruiser to handlebars with included clips.
  • Touch, play and enjoy with NFC -- Touch your device to the speaker to automatically pair.
  • Handsfree speakerphone -- Use the built-in microphone for hands-free calls.
  • Never run out of Juice -- Charge your mobile device with the built-in USB charger

Color Options:

silver.png
blue.png
green.png
grey.png

Features:

• Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
  • 3.5mm auxiliary input
  • Universal handlebar mount clips
  • NFC for simplified pairing
  • Bluetooth 4.0 with a range of 33 feet
  • 10 Hrs. playtime
  • Built-in phone charging via USB
  • Carry Case with spring loaded hook

In Hand Photos

NYNEface-L.jpg

NYNEside2-L.jpg

NYNEwithclipsSide-L.jpg

For more information on the Nyne Cruiser, head over to http://nyne.com/product/nyne-cruiser/

Really cool looking little thing. Add in the clamp. I like it. Not to mention a fair price.

Great start. Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Well that's a handy little speaker. I'd like to sell these to local courses for rental

Nice! I will definitely be tuning in, I need to buckle down on purchasing speaker system for rounds.

I wonder if those clamps would fit around the frame of a riding golf cart and a ClicGear?

very intresting spearker

Good review

Nyne Cruiser Bluetooth Speaker - THP Preview

This looks really cool, I'm glad I haven't purchased a new Bluetooth speaker yet.

I like to see the term rugged and also really like that it has a carabiner which I can attach to my golf bag when walking.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts Dan on how this speaker performs and if it lives up to the play time numbers that it states.

I wonder if those clamps would fit around the frame of a riding golf cart and a ClicGear?

Forget the carabiner, that's a great idea right there.

The mounting system looks very interesting.

Pretty cool little gadget for the cyclist, can't wait to hear your thoughts on it Dan. Nice start dude!!

Dan and something blue...shocker

Looking forward to the review.

Looks great, Dan!

Really cool looking little thing. Add in the clamp. I like it. Not to mention a fair price.

This is something I've been wondering myself Fupresti. While I've had a good opportunity to wander around a golf cart looking for an ideal spot for the clamps, I've yet to get a chance to consider the clamps on a push cart. The clamps are very easy to manipulate, but I found myself feeling more inclined to leave it in the soft shell casing while latching it to my golf bag.

Looking good Dan! I like the shape a lot. Looking forward to your feedback. We can have dueling bluetooth speakers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nyne Cruiser Bluetooth Speaker - THP Preview

Looks really cool and I like the features. Can't wait to see your thoughts on performance.

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool. Looking forward to your thoughts, Dan.

Sounds like an interesting speaker with mounting options. Can't get a scale, I'm guessing too big to fit in a cup holder?

Sounds like an interesting speaker with mounting options. Can't get a scale, I'm guessing too big to fit in a cup holder?

Not suitable for a cup holder, no. I took a few photos with a scorecards and a pencil for reference. Hope this helps.

20140409_221047.jpg

20140409_221112.jpg

Not suitable for a cup holder, no. I took a few photos with a scorecards and a pencil for reference. Hope this helps.

20140409_221047.jpg

20140409_221112.jpg

Thanks for the cards for reference. Also, looks like you had one heck of a round.

Thanks for the cards for reference. Also, looks like you had one heck of a round.

I'll be sure to share some ideal position photos on a golf cart soon.

Yes, that round went well. Good eyes!

Nice! looking forward to reading your thoughts

I like the looks of that. Look forward to hearing how it sounds and works out for you.

I was just thinking that same thing.

Do they make ... scissor clamps? Pinchers? Not sure what the heck they are called, just that it opens up all kinds of possibilities with placement.

Back