The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did toblerone and fresca a lot. It's why I love double trees. Awesome cookies.

If you want to maximize make sure you are double dipping to the best of your ability. Hhonors does a great job with that.

Can you expand? Maybe better done in the rewards thread but I'm not sure if I'm doing this or not

Can you expand? Maybe better done in the rewards thread but I'm not sure if I'm doing this or not

Hilton honors offers double dipping. You chose where else you get bonus points with each stay. You can have them double your hotel rewards (base points) or you can have them hook up with an airline and give you matching points for that airline with each stay (base points).

Hahaha.

I would be lying if I said I havent been watching You Tube clips for the past 30 minutes of that damn movie.

Hilton honors offers double dipping. You chose where else you get bonus points with each stay. You can have them double your hotel rewards (base points) or you can have them hook up with an airline and give you matching points for that airline with each stay (base points).

Ah yes I double dip base points because southwest isn't part of the airlines

Ah yes I double dip base points because southwest isn't part of the airlines

Gotcha. We did for a long while and switched to airline just last year.

Had to yell at my boss today. He is messing with my masters week. Look someone might get shanked over this. Just sayin

Had to yell at my boss today. He is messing with my masters week. Look someone might get shanked over this. Just sayin

I hope he found the humor.

Probably worth it.

THP has been banned at work. We will see how much Masters coverage I can get in before that gets blocked tomorrow.

I have a full day tomorrow. But I will be working from my corporate housing Friday. Dont mess with my masters weekend. I normally take this week off and we host on Saturday and Sunday. I will have Bloody mary's here Sunday morning along with breakfast

I am so excited for tomorrow :)

Poor Cleveland...

Poor Cleveland...

Just one of many unfortunately. Even the unreproachable SW got into the game and helped drive fares up for us when they bought Air Tran and pulled them out of a bunch of small markets.

I know how my personality comes across on the forum. I don't want to be that guy anymore.

I know how my personality comes across on the forum. I don't want to be that guy anymore.

A softer side to Blu? Interesting hahaha ;) just playing dude. Btw I dont think you're that guy, I just think you're.........opinionated lol

A softer side to Blu? Interesting hahaha ;) just playing dude. Btw I dont think you're that guy, I just think you're.........opinionated lol

Being opinionated is one thing. I've become a characterture and a cliché. I don't like that.

Time for a new avatar...

That sounds like a smart first step.

Man is today a day of golf after work since its 64 and clear or home on the couch watching the masters?????

Man is today a day of golf after work since its 64 and clear or home on the couch watching the masters?????

Golf IMO! It's only Thursday of the Masters

haha I know but it's still the Master... Guess it'll probably be on rerun tonight on the golf channel
Golf IMO! It's only Thursday of the Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back