wrayner83

Reaction score
Handicap
I've heard a lot about these but havent had any experience with them. Worth picking up?

To some yes. I was a user for a long time, but have since moved on.

I have 5-6 pair and wear them almost every time out. I think the durability of them is really good. My oldest 3 are going on their 4th golf season.

I am a big fan, and actually wear them every single day. Can find some good deals on them, and they are well worth it. Slight compression and very comfortable.

I have around a dozen pair and like them. The zeros do sometimes slip a bit down on the heel exposing skin to shoe contact.

Wife wears the knee highs since she's on her feet all day for work.

Recently picked up some puma tech socks and they are very comfy as well and don't have the heel issue noted above.

They're very good, but I don't think better than other merino wool socks. I use them and Smartwool. Smartwool is readily available in stores around me. Fwiw, the smithwick really shrunk after washing.

They are great, but I wouldn't pay full price. You can find some great deals on them on eBay.

I have around a dozen pair and like them. The zeros do sometimes slip a bit down on the heel exposing skin to shoe contact.

Wife wears the knee highs since she's on her feet all day for work.

Recently picked up some puma tech socks and they are very comfy as well and don't have the heel issue noted above.
I have the twelves (over calf) that I wear after playing golf or riding. The compression on those are fantastic.

I love mine, but I agree, I hunt eBay for deals rather than full price.

To some yes. I was a user for a long time, but have since moved on.

If you don't mind can you expand on what you have moved on to? I usually wear under armour socks, but would like to try something in a taller sock for when I wear pants.

I have a pair. They squeak inside my shoes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Best sock for golf IMO. Just hate paying the price

If you don't mind can you expand on what you have moved on to? I usually wear under armour socks, but would like to try something in a taller sock for when I wear pants.

Puma when I want something less expensive and the special socks Hawk reviewed for the home page a few months back. Best out there in my opinion developed by a doctor for a specific need.

I love mine, but I agree, I hunt eBay for deals rather than full price.

I know a guy who can get them for cheap if you need...

I wear them when I play or anything athletic. They are fantastic. The new purple may find a place in the drawer

I have several pairs of these and love them in the summer.

Swiftwick_zps8d7373d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

But, I also have a few pairs of these and they are awesome!

socks_zps31bc565f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I wear them when I play or anything athletic. They are fantastic. The new purple may find a place in the drawer
they have an entire new line of colors coming out.

You boys are funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back