Callaway.....One Word....AWESOME! This never happens to me!

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Today, I came home from work to find a Callaway long box at my front door. I grab it, go inside and ask the wife if she ordered anything from Callaway? She says no.

So, as I'm looking at the box, I notice all these little notes and signatures on one side. At this point, I'm thinking "what the heck".

I open the box, and can't believe what I see. Big Bertha driver with my name on it!. Extra green "gold crown" driver cover, green "gold crown" tee shirt, green April coin and a black "Hammer" hat.

Inside also is a very nice note from the Callaway Team just thanking me for my support and for being a loyal Callaway person (which I truly am).

Then to top it off, the note mentions a thumb drive. I throw it in the PC and it is a VERY nice little video of many of the posts and tweets I have made along with showing them etching my name in the driver head and then all of these hands signing the box. The only word I can think of is AWESOME! I feel like I won the lottery today.

I really am at a lose for words. Can't thank the Callaway Team enough. Unbelievable.

qn63np.jpg

30wkuq0.jpg

2u9jxw6.jpg

xcvzpc.jpg

2n8syte.jpg

sw7kok.jpg

3146kg7.jpg

27zvtk3.jpg

Last edited:
Just a whole lot of awesome right there!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's amazing. I mean, I normally expect spectacular things from Callaway, especially their media team...but this is unreal. What a great organization.

Holy hell, that is incredible!!!

Happy for you man!

Get out of here!!! So awesome!

That is amazing way to go ZooCrew

Wow I dont have words for that. That is beyond amazing.

That's incredible!

WOW so classy by Cally! :bomb: Enjoy Hoosier! :clapp:

Wow, that is truly amazing! Enjoy the goodies. Callaway is taking over for a reason.

That is amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a very nice gesture, above and beyond what most would even think of doing.

Holy crap that is amazing

so freaking incredible. I'm blown away. I can't imagine what you felt opening that box!

Callaway is the best (PM me for my address)!

I have a list somewhere of all of the Callaway clubs I have owned over the years but I have to search for it, and it is a lot of clubs, but still, just as Joe Walsh sang "I'm just an ordinary average guy". Just can't find the words to thank the whole zoo crew. I never ever expected this.

I know since 1986, I have only had two seasons (or less) where I didn't have an all Callaway bag, and even at that, I just could not keep my eyes off their stuff and I knew I had to get back to my roots. Not every brand works for everyone, but Callaway has always fit my eye, my ear and the clubs just work for me. I'm a lifer now. Not only will I NEVER sell that driver, I doubt I'll ever get rid of the box either. I had a not so good day at work, and this turned everything around. I have to work in the morning for a few hours and with temps now in the 70's, I will be hitting that driver tomorrow on the course. No range time needed. Straight to the course.

Awesome.

Wow thats awesome

Wow. That's coolo

That's incredible. Congrats!

Wow...just wow! Wtg to Hoosier and Callaway Golf

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That is pretty dang amazing. Kudos to Callaway.

Wow. Just wow!

Stunning. Wow.

Back